Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berntsen, J. & Petersen, B. M. & Jacobsen, B. H. & Olesen, J. E. & Hutchings, N. J., 2003. "Evaluating nitrogen taxation scenarios using the dynamic whole farm simulation model FASSET," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 817-839, June.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Stanley R. Johnson & Andrew Manale & Jason F. Shogren, 1994.
"CEEPES: An Evolving System for Agro-environmental Policy,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
94-wp122, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Cabe, Richard & Johnson, Stanley R. & Manale, Andrew & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "Ceepes: An Evolving System for Agroenvironmental Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 850, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik, 1999. "ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Masters, William A., 1997. "Soil Degradation, Technical Change And Government Policies In Southern Mali," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21033, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cabelguenne, M. & Jones, C. A. & Marty, J. R. & Dyke, P. T. & Williams, J. R., 1990. "Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-171.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Playan, E. & Salvador, R. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N. & Martinez-Cob, A. & Sanchez, I., 2005. "Day and night wind drift and evaporation losses in sprinkler solid-sets and moving laterals," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 139-159, August.
- Vatn, Arild, et al, 1997. "Regulating Nonpoint-," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 207-229.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Kamel Louhichi & Guillermo Flichman & Slim Zekri, 1999. "Un modèle bio-économique pour analyser l'impact de la politique de conservation des eaux et du sol. [Le cas d'une exploitation agricole tunisienne]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 252(1), pages 55-64.
- Dinar, Ariel & Knapp, Keith C. & Letey, J., 1989. "Irrigation water pricing policies to reduce and finance subsurface drainage disposal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 155-171, August.
- Westra, John V. & Olson, Kent D., 2001. "Enviro-Economic Analysis Of Phosphorus Nonpoint Pollution," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20653, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Happe, K. & Hutchings, N.J. & Dalgaard, T. & Kellerman, K., 2011. "Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 281-291, March.
- Komarek, Adam M. & Drogue, Sophie & Chenoune, Roza & Hawkins, James & Msangi, Siwa & Belhouchette, Hatem & Flichman, Guillermo, 2017.
"Agricultural household effects of fertilizer price changes for smallholder farmers in central Malawi,"
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 168-178.
- Adam M. Komarek & Sophie Drogue & Roza Chenoune & James Hawkins & Siwa Msangi & Hatem Belhouchette & Guillermo Flichman, 2017. "Agricultural household effects of fertilizer price changes for smallholder farmers in central Malawi," Post-Print hal-01519139, HAL.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Kanellopoulos, Argyris & Janssen, Sander & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco, Maria & Hengsdijk, Huib & Heckelei, Thomas & Berentsen, Paul & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Ittersum, Martin Van, 2010. "FSSIM, a bio-economic farm model for simulating the response of EU farming systems to agricultural and environmental policies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 585-597, October.
- Guillermo Flichman & Hatem Belhouchette & Adam M. Komarek & Sophie Drogue & James Hawkins & Roza Chenoune & Siwa Msangi, 2016. "Dynamic agricultural household bio-economic simulator (DAHBSIM) model description: biosight project technical report," Working Papers hal-01432629, HAL.
- Humblot, Pierre & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Petsakos, Athanasios, 2017. "Farm-level bio-economic modeling of water and nitrogen use: Calibrating yield response functions with limited data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 47-60.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:148-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:kap:jbioec:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10818-018-9270-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, Peter & Moran, Dominic, 2013. "Impact of perennial energy crops income variability on the crop selection of risk averse farmers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 587-596.
- Jesse Tack & Ardian Harri & Keith Coble, 2012.
"More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1037-1054.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2012. "More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET & Luc DOYEN & Jean-Christophe PEREAU & Fréderic JIGUET, 2013. "A double benefit of biodiversity in agriculture," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John, 2009. "Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1114-1119, July.
- Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Flichman, Guillermo, 2011. "Cost-effectiveness of groundwater conservation measures: A multi-level analysis with policy implications," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 639-652, February.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:111-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Jeder, Houcine & Sghaier, Mongi & Louhichi, Kamel & Reidsma, Pytrik, 2014. "Bio-economic modelling to assess the impact of water pricing policies at the farm level in the Oum Zessar watershed, southern Tunisia," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:357-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.