Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1998. "Application of epic model to nitrogen cycling in irrigated processing tomatoes under different management systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 391-414, April.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Dell'Unto, Davide & Deligios, Paola & Doro, Luca & Lacetera, Nicola & Mula, Laura & Pasqui, Massimiliano & Quaresima, Sara & Vitali, Andrea & Roggero, Pier Paol, 2016. "Winners and losers from climate change in agriculture: Insights from a case study in the Mediterranean basin," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 65-75.
- Pala, M. & Stockle, C. O. & Harris, H. C., 1996. "Simulation of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp. durum) growth under different water and nitrogen regimes in a mediterranean environment using CropSyst," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Saseendran, S.A. & Trout, T.J. & Ahuja, L.R. & Ma, L. & McMaster, G.S. & Nielsen, D.C. & Andales, A.A. & Chávez, J.L. & Ham, J., 2015. "Quantifying crop water stress factors from soil water measurements in a limited irrigation experiment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 191-205.
- Balkovič, Juraj & van der Velde, Marijn & Schmid, Erwin & Skalský, Rastislav & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael & Stürmer, Bernhard & Xiong, Wei, 2013. "Pan-European crop modelling with EPIC: Implementation, up-scaling and regional crop yield validation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 61-75.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Shogren, Jason F. & Holtkamp, Derald & Gassman, Philip & Archer, David & Lakshminarayan, P. & Carriquiry, Alicia & Reese, Randall & Furtan, William H. & Isaurralde, R. Cèsar & Kiniry,, 1993.
"Agricultural Policies and Soil Degradation in Western Canada: An Agro-Ecological Economic Assessment (Report 2: The Environmental Modelling System),"
243860, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Jason F. Shogren & Derald Holtkamp & Philip W. Gassman & David Archer & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Randall Reese, 1994. "Agricultural Policies and Soil Degradation in Western Canada: An Agro-Ecological Economic Assessment, Report 2: The Environmental Modeling System," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 94-sr69, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Watson, David & Lerohl, Mel, 1994. "Reflecting Productivity Losses due to Erosion in Physical and Financial Accounts for Agricultural Soils," Staff Paper Series 232554, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Salassi, Michael E. & Deliberto, Michael A. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2013. "Economically optimal crop sequences using risk-adjusted network flows: Modeling cotton crop rotations in the southeastern United States," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 33-40.
- Henri-Bertrand Lefer & Hana Blaskovic, 1994. "Les modèles de simulation technico-economiques comme méthode d'analyse des différentes politiques agricoles," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 224(1), pages 45-51.
- Cabelguenne, M. & Debaeke, P. & Bouniols, A., 1999. "EPICphase, a version of the EPIC model simulating the effects of water and nitrogen stress on biomass and yield, taking account of developmental stages: validation on maize, sunflower, sorghum, soybea," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 175-196, June.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 357-367, May.
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Friedman, D. B. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1999. "Modeling nitrogen cycling in tomato-safflower and tomato-wheat rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 123-135, May.
- Benli, B. & Pala, M. & Stockle, C. & Oweis, T., 2007. "Assessment of winter wheat production under early sowing with supplemental irrigation in a cold highland environment using CropSyst simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 45-53, October.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Belhouchette, Hatem & Wery, Jacques & Therond, Olivier & Flichman, Guillermo, 2008. "Impact Assessment Of The 2003 Cap Reform And The Nitrate Directive On The Arable Farming System In The Midi-Pyrénées Region: Bio-Economic Modeling At Field, Farm And Regional Levels," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni & Steglich, Evelyn, 2009. "Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1323-1331, September.
- Bao, Yawen & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & McClendon, Ron & Vellidis, George, 2017. "A comparison of the performance of the CSM-CERES-Maize and EPIC models using maize variety trial data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 109-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:153-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.