Impact Assessment Of The 2003 Cap Reform And The Nitrate Directive On The Arable Farming System In The Midi-Pyrénées Region: Bio-Economic Modeling At Field, Farm And Regional Levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cabelguenne, M. & Jones, C. A. & Marty, J. R. & Dyke, P. T. & Williams, J. R., 1990. "Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco Fonseca, Maria, 2009. "A generic template for FSSIM," Reports 57463, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Kanellopoulos, Argyris & Janssen, Sander & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco, Maria & Hengsdijk, Huib & Heckelei, Thomas & Berentsen, Paul & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Ittersum, Martin Van, 2010. "FSSIM, a bio-economic farm model for simulating the response of EU farming systems to agricultural and environmental policies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 585-597, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated assessment; Agricultural Policy; Nitrate Directive; Bioeconomic modelling; multi-scale analysis.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q18; Q52; Q58;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .