Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jalota, S.K. & Sood, Anil & Chahal, G.B.S. & Choudhury, B.U., 2006. "Crop water productivity of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.)-wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system as influenced by deficit irrigation, soil texture and precipitation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 137-146, July.
- Minacapilli, M. & Iovino, M. & D'Urso, G., 2008. "A distributed agro-hydrological model for irrigation water demand assessment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Cabelguenne, M. & Jones, C. A. & Marty, J. R. & Dyke, P. T. & Williams, J. R., 1990. "Calibration and validation of EPIC for crop rotations in southern France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-171.
- Yazar, Attila & Sezen, S. Metin & Sesveren, Sertan, 2002. "LEPA and trickle irrigation of cotton in the Southeast Anatolia Project (GAP) area in Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 189-203, April.
- Ma, L. & Hoogenboom, G. & Ahuja, L.R. & Ascough II, J.C. & Saseendran, S.A., 2006. "Evaluation of the RZWQM-CERES-Maize hybrid model for maize production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 274-295, March.
- Heinemann, A. B. & Hoogenboom, G. & de Faria, R. T., 2002. "Determination of spatial water requirements at county and regional levels using crop models and GIS: An example for the State of Parana, Brazil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 177-196, January.
- Guerra, L.C. & Garcia y Garcia, A. & Hook, J.E. & Harrison, K.A. & Thomas, D.L. & Stooksbury, D.E. & Hoogenboom, G., 2007. "Irrigation water use estimates based on crop simulation models and kriging," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 199-207, May.
- Cetin, O. & Bilgel, L., 2002. "Effects of different irrigation methods on shedding and yield of cotton," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Payero, Jose O. & Melvin, Steven R. & Irmak, Suat & Tarkalson, David, 2006. "Yield response of corn to deficit irrigation in a semiarid climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 101-112, July.
- Cabelguenne, M. & Debaeke, Ph. & Puech, J. & Bosc, N., 1997. "Real time irrigation management using the EPIC-PHASE model and weather forecasts," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 227-238, March.
- Epperson, James E. & Hook, James E. & Mustafa, Yasmin R., 1993. "Dynamic programming for improving irrigation scheduling strategies of maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 85-101.
- Oktem, Abdullah & Simsek, Mehmet & Oktem, A. Gulgun, 2003. "Deficit irrigation effects on sweet corn (Zea mays saccharata Sturt) with drip irrigation system in a semi-arid region: I. Water-yield relationship," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 63-74, June.
- Kiniry, James R. & Major, D. J. & Izarralde, R. C. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Morrison, M. & Bergentine, R. & Zentner, R. P., 1995. "Epic Model Parameters for Cereal, Oilseed, and Forage Crops in the Northern Great Plains Region," Staff General Research Papers Archive 894, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popova, Zornitsa & Pereira, Luis S., 2011. "Modelling for maize irrigation scheduling using long term experimental data from Plovdiv region, Bulgaria," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 675-683, February.
- Jiang, Yiwen & Zhang, Lanhui & Zhang, Baoqing & He, Chansheng & Jin, Xin & Bai, Xiao, 2016. "Modeling irrigation management for water conservation by DSSAT-maize model in arid northwestern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 37-45.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsumi, Kenichi, 2016. "Effects of automatic multi-objective optimization of crop models on corn yield reproducibility in the U.S.A," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 124-137.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop model EPIC Crop evapotranspiration Irrigation management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:96:y:2009:i:9:p:1323-1331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.