Determination of spatial water requirements at county and regional levels using crop models and GIS: An example for the State of Parana, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrison, M. V. & Batchelor, W. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & Ritchie, J. T., 1999. "Evaluation of the CERES-Maize water and nitrogen balances under tile-drained conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J. & Kling, J. G., 1999. "Long-term assessment of nitrogen and variety technologies on attainable maize yields in Nigeria using CERES-maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 77-86, May.
- Hansen, J. W. & Jones, J. W., 2000. "Scaling-up crop models for climate variability applications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 43-72, July.
- Sousa, Vicente & Pereira, Luis Santos, 1999. "Regional analysis of irrigation water requirements using kriging: Application to potato crop (Solanum tuberosum L.) at Tras-os-Montes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 221-233, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roth, Andreas & Pan, Ying & Yu, Zhenrong & Doluschitz, Reiner, 2009. "Using multi-agent modeling technique to regionalize key processes and patterns of sustainable agricultural cropping systems in the North China Plain," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E., 2004. "Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: I. ADEAUMIS, a simulation platform based on bio-decisional modelling and spatial information," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 207-232, August.
- J.C. Poussin & A. Imache & R. Beji & P. Le Grusse & A. Benmihoub, 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: an example from Tunisia," Post-Print hal-00454529, HAL.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Roggero, PierPaolo & Giraldo, Luca & Severini, Simone, 2011. "Possible Impacts of Climate Change on Mediterranean Irrigated Farming Systems," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Dono, Gabriele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Mazzapicchio, Graziano, 2010. "An evaluation of the economic impact of Climate Change through a three-stages Discrete Stochastic Programming model," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109317, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ivars Reinfelds, 2011. "Monitoring and Assessment of Surface Water Abstractions for Pasture Irrigation from Landsat Imagery: Bega–Bemboka River, NSW, Australia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(9), pages 2319-2334, July.
- Lorite, I.J. & Mateos, L. & Orgaz, F. & Fereres, E., 2007. "Assessing deficit irrigation strategies at the level of an irrigation district," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-3), pages 51-60, July.
- Poussin, J.C. & Imache, A. & Beji, R. & Le Grusse, P. & Benmihoub, A., 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: An example from Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(8), pages 973-983, August.
- Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni & Steglich, Evelyn, 2009. "Using EPIC model to manage irrigated cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1323-1331, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:52:y:2002:i:3:p:177-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.