Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 109430 Nitrate Contamination of Groundwater: Determinants and Indicators
by Wick, Katharina & Heumesser, Christine & Schmid, Erwin
- 109429 The capability of personal values and guanxi to reduce negative external effects of Chinese agriculture
by Weber, Daniela & Bergmann, Holger
- 109428 The impact of the Single Farm Payments on the Expenditure on Fertilizers and crop protection inputs: a comparative study of the Italian agriculture
by Vollaro, Michele
- 109419 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Corn and Soybean Herbicides
by Vassalos, Michael & Dillon, Carl R.
- 109404 The effect of childhood obesity on social welfare
by Szucs, Robert Sandor & Csapo, Zsolt
- 109403 Do Farmers Internalise External Impacts of Pesticides in Production?
by Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 109401 Integrated land use modelling of agri-environmental measures to maintain biodiversity at landscape level
by Schonhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schmid, Erwin
- 109400 Auctioning Conservation Contracts and Evaluating the Risk Attitudes of Farmers: Economic Experiments in Japan
by Sasaki, Hiroki & Fujie, Takeshi & Kawasaki, Kentaro & Inoue, Norikazu & Koito, Kentaro
- 109399 Relationships between Agricultural policies and Environmental Effects in Japan: An Environmental-Economic Integrated Model Approach
by Sasaki, Hiroki
- 109397 Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales
by Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 109394 The relation between water use and pesticides – Some remarks on the influence of integrated farming practices
by Noack, Eva Maria & Bergmann, Holger
- 109389 Hazardous Agrochemicals, Smoking, and Farmers’ Differences in Wage-Risk Tradeoffs
by Nastis, Stefanos A. & Michailidis, Anastasios
- 109388 The adoption of water saving irrigation practices in the Region of West Macedonia
by Michailidis, Anastasios & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 109387 Variable Input Allocation: Why Heterogeneity Matters?
by Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain
- 109386 Converting to organic farming in France: Is there a selection problem?
by Latruffe, Laure & Nauges, Celine
- 109385 Technical efficiency and environmental pressures of pig farms in Hungary
by Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 109384 The Possible Role of Futures Market and the Public Warehousing in Trade-financing Activity
by Kozar, Laszlo
- 109383 Application of Fuzzy Sets within Measuring and Managing certain Agricultural Risks
by Sedlak, Otilija & Kocic Vugdelija, Vesna
- 109382 An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops
by Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence
- 109381 How much can be gained by optimizing nutrient abetment spatially – Cost – efficiency comparison of non – point arable loads from different Finnish watersheds
by Helin, Janne & Tattari, Sirkka
- 109380 Agricultural costs for reducing nitrogen surpluses in the Weser river basin
by Heidecke, Claudia & Kreins, Peter
- 109323 Sustainability assessment of olive grove in Andalusia: A methodological proposal
by Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura
- 109322 Inputs use in the agriculture of Emilia-Romagna: farm comparison through the Total Factor Productivity (TFP) index
by Ghelfi, Rino & Bertazzoli, Aldo & Marchi, Alan & Rivaroli, Sergio & Samoggia, Antonella
- 109321 Livestock farmers’ attitude towards manure separation technology as future strategy
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie A. & Lanker, Dora & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 109320 Mitigation options and policies in agricultural sector: a theoretical model and application
by Ervola, Asta & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- 109319 Influence of production methods and transport distances on the Greenhouse Gas-Balance of organic apple juice
by Engel, Anna-Maria & Wegener, Jens Karl & Lange, Marco
- 109318 The impact of reforming the Common Agricultural Policy on the sustainability of the irrigated area of Central Italy. An empirical assessment by means of a Positive Mathematical Programming model
by Cortignani, Raffaele & Severini, Simone
- 109317 An evaluation of the economic impact of Climate Change through a three-stages Discrete Stochastic Programming model
by Cortignani, Raffaele & Dono, Gabriele & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Mazzapicchio, Graziano
- 109316 How to increase the effectiveness of agri-environmental subsidy schemes through knowledge of farmer perceptions-a choice experiment on pesticide free buffer zones
by Christensen, Tove & Pedersen, Anders Branth & Nielsen, Helle Orstead & Morkbak, Morten Raun & Hasler, Berit & Denver, Sigrid
- 109314 Welfare Effects of Food Miles Labels
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Canavari, Maurizio
- 109313 Positiv externality of honey production
by Vanyi Arvane, Georgina & Csapo, Zsolt & Karpati, Laszlo