The impact of the Single Farm Payments on the Expenditure on Fertilizers and crop protection inputs: a comparative study of the Italian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2009. "Facing decoupling: use of payments and investment reaction to decoupling in the EU," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51724, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kroll, Jean Cristophe, 2008. "The Implementation Of Single Payment Schemes In European Union Countries," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44867, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benedetto Rocchi, 2009. "The CAP reform between targeting and equity: a structural policy analysis for Italy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Teresa Serra & David Zilberman & Barry K. Goodwin & Keijo Hyvonen, 2005. "Replacement of Agricultural Price Supports by Area Payments in the European Union and the Effects on Pesticide Use," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 870-884.
- Teresa Serra & David Zilberman & Barry K. Goodwin & Allen Featherstone, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on the mean and variability of output," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 269-288, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "Greening agricultural payments in the EUâ€™s Common Agricultural Policy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinput use; agricultural intensification; CAP Mid Term Review; Single Farm Payments; cross-compliance.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Health Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa120:109428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .