The Implementation Of Single Payment Schemes In European Union Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Guyomard, 2005. "La PAC issue de la réforme de juin 2003 a-t-elle un avenir ?," Working Papers halshs-00079677, HAL.
- Matthews, K.B. & Wright, I.A. & Buchan, K. & Davies, D.A. & Schwarz, G., 2006. "Assessing the options for upland livestock systems under CAP reform: Developing and applying a livestock systems model within whole-farm systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 32-61, October.
- B. Henry de Frahan, O. Harmignie, P. Polomé & G. Van Huylenbroeck, J. Buysse & L. Lauwers et B. Fernagut & F. Gaspart, 2004. "La Politique Agricole Commune," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 19, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vollaro, Michele, 2010. "The impact of the Single Farm Payments on the Expenditure on Fertilizers and crop protection inputs: a comparative study of the Italian agriculture," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109428, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Fischler Reform; Implementation. SFP.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Political Economy; Q10; Q18;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .