Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charilaos Kephaliacos & Françoise Carpy-Goulard & Aude Ridier & Claire Mosnier, 2009. "Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France," Post-Print halshs-00844542, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bockstaller, C. & Girardin, P., 2003. "How to validate environmental indicators," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 639-653, May.
- de Koeijer, T. J. & Renkema, J. A. & van Mensvoort, J. J. M., 1995. "Environmental-economic analysis of mixed crop-livestock farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 515-530.
- Aude Ridier & Florence Jacquet, 2002. "Decoupling Direct Payments and the Dynamics of Decisions under Price Risk in Cattle Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 549-565.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Matthews, K.B. & Wright, I.A. & Buchan, K. & Davies, D.A. & Schwarz, G., 2006. "Assessing the options for upland livestock systems under CAP reform: Developing and applying a livestock systems model within whole-farm systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 32-61, October.
- Petr Havlík & Patrick Veysset & Jean-Marie Boisson & Michel Lherm & Florence Jacquet, 2005. "Joint production under uncertainty and multifunctionality of agriculture: policy considerations and applied analysis," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 489-515, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011.
"An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2011. "The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance," CERE Working Papers 2011:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise, 2012. "The role of cash crop marketing contracts in the adoption of low-input practices in the presence of risk and income supports," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chopin, Pierre & Doré, Thierry & Guindé, Loïc & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "MOSAICA: A multi-scale bioeconomic model for the design and ex ante assessment of cropping system mosaics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 26-39.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:202-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esther Boere & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2015. "Reforming the Common Agricultural Policy: Decoupling Agricultural Payments from Production and Promoting the Environment," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Behavioural Change through Agri-Environmental Policies ? – A Distance Function based Matching Approach," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134783, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aude Ridier & Charilaos Kephaliacos & Francoise Carpy-Goulard, 2011. "Private transaction costs and environmental cross compliance in a crop region of Southwestern France," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 68-79.
- Homolka, Jaroslav & Svecova, Michaela, 2012. "Analysis of financial support influences on management of agricultural enterprises," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(1), March.
- Baptiste Lelyon & Vincent Chatellier & Karine Daniel, 2011. "Decoupling and prices: determinant of dairy farmers’ choices?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(1), pages 47-68.
- Mosnier, C. & Agabriel, J. & Lherm, M. & Reynaud, A., 2009. "A dynamic bio-economic model to simulate optimal adjustments of suckler cow farm management to production and market shocks in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 77-88, October.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level - Identification and Measurement," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156099, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Producer Behaviour and Agri-Environmental Policies: A Directional Distance based Matching Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124877, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP mid-term review Cross-compliance MP (Mathematical Programming) model Agro-ecological indicators Arable farms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:5:p:1408-1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.