Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 135521 Intrahousehold Power: the Role of Women’s Share of Asset and Social Capital on Household Food and Nonfood Expenditures
by Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie
- 135517 Adapting Agri-Environment Schemes for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation – Observations from U.K. and U.S. Experience
by Blandford, David & Hodge, Ian D.
- 135515 Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emission reduction targets
by Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David
- 135124 Determinants of Food Security in Kenya, a Gender Perspective
by Kassie, Menale & Ndiritu, Simon Wagura & Shiferaw, Bekele A.
- 135123 The measurement of energy performance
by Blancard, Stephane & Martin, Elsa
- 135122 Policy capacity for the transition to a biofuels economy: a comparative study of the EU and USA
by Kay, Adrian & Ackrill, Rob
- 135119 World and Bangladesh Rice Market Integration: An Application of Threshold Cointegration and Threshold Vector Error Correction Model (TVECM)
by Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Begum, Ismat Ara
- 135111 Developing climate-smart livestock systems in Inner Mongolia, China
by Koslowski, Frank & Wilkes, Andreas & Moran, Dominic
- 135093 Regulatory impact assessment of food safety policies: A preliminary study on alternative EU interventions on dioxins
by Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario & Rose, Martin
- 135090 Design of optimum private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)
by Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario
- 135074 Kyoto and the EU CEP 2020: A Dynamic Study of the impacts on the Agricultural Sector in Spain
by Childs, Jack
- 135073 Using Choice Experiments to Measure Consumers’ Preferences for Functional Dairy Products in Germany: Are Willingness-To-Pay Estimates Affected by Starting Point Bias?
by Bechtold, Kai-Brit & Abdulai, Awudu
- 135069 Food Quality Verifications and Consumer Trust
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Innes, Brian G. & Uzea, Adrian D. & Zhang, Jing
- 135067 The EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement: What is on the Table for Agriculture?
by Kerr, William A.
- 135066 Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?
by Ul Haq, Zahoor & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David
- 134994 Investigating Livelihood Security in Poor Settlements in Bangladesh
by Akter, Shaheen & Rahman, Sanzidur
- 134990 More New Wine in the same Old Bottles? The evolving nature of the CAP reform debate in Europe, 2010-11, and prospects for the future
by Rutz, Cordula & Dwyer, Janet & Schramek, Jorg
- 134989 What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration to France
by Latruffe, Laure & Dupuy, Aurelia & Desjeux, Yann
- 134988 Efficient Procurement of Ecosystem Services – Adverse versus Beneficial Selection
by Russell, Noel P. & Sauer, Johannes
- 134987 Evaluating conservation auctions with unknown bidder costs: the Scottish fishing vessel decommissioning program
by Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 134984 Landscape Valuation: Choice Experiments or Contingent Valuation
by Burgess, Diane & Finney, Graham & Matthews, David & Patton, Myles
- 134977 The Determinants of Compliance on Environmental Tax: The Insights of Theoretical and Experimental Approaches Motivated by the Case of Indonesia
by Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Wuenscher, Tobias & Badhuri, Anik
- 134968 Land fragmentation, market integration and farm efficiency: empirical evidence from Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew
- 134965 Estimating the Elasticity of Demand and the Production Response for Nitrogen Fertiliser on Irish Farms
by Breen, James P. & Clancy, Daragh & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F.
- 134961 Estimating technical efficiency under technological heterogeneity in Hungarian crop sector
by Baráth, Lajos & Ferto, Imre
- 134956 Contract enforcement in Hungarian agri-food chain: the case of small and medium enterprises
by Ferto, Imre
- 134954 Farmland Rental Rate and Marginal Return to Land: A French FADN Perspective
by Dupraz, Pierre & Temesgen, Chalachew
- 134783 Behavioural Change through Agri-Environmental Policies ? – A Distance Function based Matching Approach
by Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David
- 134779 Impact Of Climate Change On Cereal Market And Food Security In Sudan: Stochastic Approach And Cge Model
by Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto
- 134775 Managing Environmental Risk in Presence of Climate Change: The Role of Adaptation in the Nile basin of Ethiopia
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella
- 134770 The comparison of investment behaviors of Kazakhstani and German farmers: An experimental approach
by Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 134765 What causes asymmetric price transmission in agro-food sector? Meta-analysis perspective
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Falkowski, Jan & Ferto, Imre
- 134759 Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: an application to Valuing Bread Attributes
by Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet
- 134755 Heterogenous Impact of ‘Rice for the Poor’ Program in Indonesia
by Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie
- 134754 The Contribution of Agricultural Economics to Price transmission Analysis and Market Policy in Sub-Sahara Africa: What Does the Literature Say?
by Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole
- 134740 Transaction costs, information technologies, and the choice of marketplace amongst farmers in northern Ghana
by Zanello, Giacomo & Shankar, Bhavani & Srinivasan, Chittur S.
- 134734 On the Value of Agricultural Biodiversity
by Di Falco, Salvatore
- 134728 Survival Analysis of Cereal Crop Variety Innovations in the UK
by Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Matchaya, Greenwell C.
- 134725 Do Domestic Food Producers In Food Deficit Countries Benefit From International Trade? Evidence From Rice Markets In Five West African Countries
by Akande, Olaide Rufai
- 134723 Land Constraints in Kenya’s Densely Populated Rural Areas: Implications for Food Policy and Institutional Reform
by Jayne, Thomas S. & Muyanga, Milu
- 134720 The regional price of junk foods relative to healthy foods in the UK: indirect estimation of a time series, 1997-2009
by Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario & Shankar, Bhavani
- 134718 What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages
by Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah
- 134717 Linkages between the energy, biofuel and agricultural sectors
by Patton, Myles & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kim, In Seck & Zhang, Lichun & Davis, John
- 134712 Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium
by Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud
- 134710 Applying the concept of sustainable intensification to Scottish Agriculture
by Barnes, Andrew Peter & Poole, C.E.Z.
- 134706 Sugar and Spice and all things nice? Assessing the Impact of the 2006 EU sugar regime reforms
by Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Philippidis, George & Bourne, Michael & Reader, Mark A. & Lang, Ben