Estimating the Elasticity of Demand and the Production Response for Nitrogen Fertiliser on Irish Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 195-209, October.
- Crosson, P. & O'Kiely, P. & O'Mara, F.P. & Wallace, M., 2006. "The development of a mathematical model to investigate Irish beef production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 349-370, September.
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- Higgins, James, 1986. "Input Demand and Output Supply on Irish Farms--A Micro-economic Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 477-493.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed Effects Model; Fertiliser; Elasticity of Demand; Agribusiness; Q12;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-10-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:134965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.