Quasi-fixed inputs in the Italian manufacturing: The case of the pharmaceutical industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- Vincenzo Atella & Beniamino Quintieri, 1998. "Productivity Growth and the Effects of Recessions," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 57(3-4), pages 359-386, December.
- Morrison, C. J. & Berndt, E. R., 1981. "Short-run labor productivity in a dynamic model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 339-365, August.
- Giuseppe Russo & David Veredas, 2000. "Institutional Rigidities and Employment on the Italian Labour Market: the Dynamic of the Employment in the Large Industrial Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 53, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 195-209, October.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1986. "Structural Models of Dynamic Factor Demands with Nonstatic Expectations: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Expectations Specifications," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-386, June.
- Lorenzo Carbonari, 2009. "How variable is labor input in the Italian manufacturing: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," CEIS Research Paper 140, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2009.
More about this item
Keywordsquasi-fixed inputs; restricted Generalized Leontief; pharmaceutical industry;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .