Structural changes in Swedish wastepaper demand: a variable cost function approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M, 1986. "Microeconometric Demand Systems with Binding Nonnegativity Constraints: The Dual Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1237-42, September.
- Anderson, Robert C, 1977. "Public Policies Toward the Use of Scrap Materials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 355-58, February.
- Edwards, Ron, 1979. "Price expectations and the supply of wastepaper," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 332-340, December.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1988. "Quasi-Fixed Inputs in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Generalized Leontief Restricted Cost Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 275-87, May.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-79, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Anderson, Robert C. & Spiegelman, Richard D., 1977. "Tax policy and secondary material use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 68-82, March.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998.
"An individual choice model of energy mix,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1984. "Short and Long Run Effects in Pooled Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 631-45, October.
- Gill, Gurmukh & Lahiri, Kajal, 1980. "An econometric model of wastepaper recycling in the USA," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 320-325, December.
- Anderson, Richard G & Thursby, Jerry G, 1986. "Confidence Intervals for Elasticity Estimators in Translog Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 647-56, November.
- Griffin, James M, 1977. "Inter-fuel Substitution Possibilities: A Translog Application to Intercountry Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 755-70, October.
- Kinkley, Chu-Chu & Lahiri, Kajal, 1984. "Testing the rational expectations hypothesis in a secondary materials market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 282-291, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:41-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.