Fossil fuel flexibility in west European power generation and the impact of system load factors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Uri, Noel D., 1978. "Interfuel substitution possibilities: short-term prospects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 251-260, October.
- John F. Stewart, 1979. "Plant Size, Plant Factor, and the Shape of the Average Cost Function in Electric Power Generation: A Nonhomogeneous Capital Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 549-565, Autumn.
- Dahl, Carol & Ko, James, 1998. "The effect of deregulation on US fossil fuel substitution in the generation of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(13), pages 981-988, November.
- Rushdi, Ali Ahmed, 1991. "Economies of scale and factor substitution in electricity supply industry : A case study of south Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 219-229, July.
- Isamu Matsukawa & Yoshifumi Fujii & Seishi Madono, 1993. "Price, Environmental Regulation, and Fuel Demand: Econometric Estimates for Japanese Manufacturing Industries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-56.
- Bopp, Anthony E. & Costello, David, 1990. "The economics of fuel choice at US electric utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 82-88, April.
- Ann F. Friedlaender & Ernst R. Berndt & Judy Shaw-Er Wang Chiang & Mark Showalter & Christopher A. Vellturo, 1991. "Rail Costs and Capital Adjustments in a Quasi-Regulated Environment," NBER Working Papers 3841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-19, November.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
- Fuss, Melvyn, 1978. "Factor Substitution in Electricity Generation: A Test of the Putty-Clay Hypothesis," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 2, chapter 7 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:23:y:2001:i:1:p:77-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.