Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .
2018, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-7 The effect of natural disasters on housing prices: An examination of the Fourmile Canyon fire
by Kiel, Katherine A. & Matheson, Victor A.
- 8-13 Negative leakage: The key role of forest management regimes
by García, Jorge H. & Orlov, Anton & Aaheim, Asbjørn
- 14-24 Participation and compensation claims in voluntary forest landscape conservation: The case of the Ruka-Kuusamo tourism area, Finland
by Mäntymaa, Erkki & Juutinen, Artti & Tyrväinen, Liisa & Karhu, Jouni & Kurttila, Mikko
- 25-32 How to design more effective REDD+ projects – The importance of targeted approach in Indonesia
by Rakatama, Ari & Pandit, Ram & Iftekhar, Sayed & Ma, Chunbo
- 33-40 Economic impacts of conservation area strategies in Alberta, Canada: A CGE model analysis
by Withey, P. & Lantz, V.A. & Ochuodho, T. & Patriquin, M.N. & Wilson, J. & Kennedy, M.
- 41-50 Global aspirations, regional variation? Explaining the global uptake and growth of forestry certification
by van der Loos, Hendrik Z. Adriaan & Kalfagianni, Agni & Biermann, Frank
- 51-62 What ethanol prices would induce growers to switch from agriculture to poplar in Alberta? A multiple options approach
by Work, James & Hauer, Grant & Luckert, M.K. (Marty)
- 63-74 Heterogeneous economic and behavioural drivers of the Farm afforestation decision
by Ryan, Mary & O’Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen
- 75-82 Does the expansion of biofuels encroach on the forest?
by Keles, Derya & Choumert-Nkolo, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Nazindigouba Kéré, Eric
- 83-94 Finding equilibrium in continuous-cover forest management sensitive to interest rates using an advanced matrix transition model
by Roessiger, Joerg & Kulla, Ladislav & Bošeľa, Michal
- 95-104 Forest-based carbon sequestration, and the role of forward, futures, and carbon-lending markets: A comparative institutions approach
by Coleman, Andrew
- 105-111 Estimating annual investment returns from forestry and agriculture in New Zealand
by Evison, David C.
- 112-120 Forecasting the effect of carbon price and log price on the afforestation rate in New Zealand
by Manley, Bruce
2018, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-12 Carbon offsets out of the woods? Acceptability of domestic vs. international reforestation programmes in the lab
by Baranzini, Andrea & Borzykowski, Nicolas & Carattini, Stefano
- 13-17 How to manage a small-scale multi-use forest?
by Loisel, Patrice & Elyakime, Bernard
- 18-33 Reform and efficiency of state-owned forest enterprises in Northeast China as “social firms”
by Han, Xue & Frey, Gregory E. & Geng, Yude & Cubbage, Frederick W. & Zhang, Zhaohui
- 34-41 Optimizing the joint production of timber and marketed mushrooms in Picea abies stands in eastern Finland
by Tahvanainen, Veera & Miina, Jari & Pukkala, Timo & Kurttila, Mikko
- 42-71 Economic analysis of natural forest disturbances: A century of research
by Montagné-Huck, Claire & Brunette, Marielle
- 72-83 Cooperative bargaining to manage invasive species in jurisdictions with public and private lands
by Siriwardena, Shyamani D. & Cobourn, Kelly M. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Haight, Robert G.
- 84-93 Pricing forest carbon: Implications of asymmetry in climate policy
by Eriksson, Mathilda & Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy
- 94-105 Immediate and long-run impacts of a forest carbon policy—A market-level assessment with heterogeneous forest owners
by Pohjola, Johanna & Laturi, Jani & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 106-115 Modelling of uncertainty in the economic development of the Norwegian forest sector
by Jåstad, Eirik Ogner & Mustapha, Walid Fayez & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & Trømborg, Erik & Solberg, Birger
- 116-122 The effects of globalization on the imports of wood products in Iran
by Khosravi, Sheyda & Maleknia, Rahim & Adeli, Kamran & Mohseni, Reza & Hodges, Donald G.
- 123-134 Quantifying environmental and health benefits of using woody biomass for electricity generation in the Southwestern United States
by Huang, Ching-Hsun & Bagdon, Benjamin A.
- 135-145 Acculturation of rural households participating in a clean development mechanism forest carbon sequestration program: A survey of Yi ethnic areas in Liangshan, China
by Yang, Fan & Paudel, Krishna P. & Cheng, Rongzhu & Qiu, Lingling & Zhuang, Tianhui & Zeng, Weizhong
- 146-154 Multiple-stand forest management under fire risk: Analytical characterization of stationary rotation ages and optimal carbon sequestration policy
by Dumollard, Gaspard
2018, Volume 31, Issue C
- 3-10 The future of wooden multistory construction in the forest bioeconomy – A Delphi study from Finland and Sweden
by Toppinen, Anne & Röhr, Axel & Pätäri, Satu & Lähtinen, Katja & Toivonen, Ritva
- 11-16 Comparing forest sector modelling and qualitative foresight analysis: Cases on wood products industry
by Hurmekoski, Elias & Sjølie, Hanne K.
- 17-26 Services and industrial development: analysis of industrial policy, trends and issues for the forest-based sector
by Pelli, Päivi
- 27-38 Impacts of declining discount rates on optimal harvest age and land expectation values
by Brazee, Richard J.
- 39-45 Declining discount rate and the social cost of carbon: Forestry consequences
by Price, Colin
2018, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-12 Landowner participation in forest conservation programs: A revealed approach using register, spatial and contract data
by Nielsen, Anne Sofie Elberg & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Strange, Niels
- 13-24 Logistics approaches assessment to better coordinate a forest products supply chain
by Alayet, Chaker & Lehoux, Nadia & Lebel, Luc
- 25-31 Valuation of fishing rights associated with Swedish real estate
by Laitila, Thomas & Paulrud, Anton & Waldo, Staffan
- 32-37 On Pressler’s indicator rate formula under the generalized Reed model
by Susaeta, Andres
- 38-51 Carrots, Sticks and the Brazilian Forest Code: the promising response of small landowners in the Amazon
by Santiago, Thaís Muniz Ottoni & Caviglia-Harris, Jill & Pereira de Rezende, José Luiz
- 52-57 Hedging with trees: Tail-hedge discounting of long-term forestry returns
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Mantalos, Panagiotis
- 58-70 Land expectation value and optimal rotation age of maritime pine plantations under multiple risks
by Petucco, Claudio & Andrés-Domenech, Pablo
2017, Volume 29, Issue PB
- 69-77 Incidence of Russian log export tax: A vertical log-lumber model
by Lin, Ying & Zhang, Daowei
- 78-86 The potential and cost of increasing forest carbon sequestration in Sweden
by Guo, Jinggang & Gong, Peichen
- 87-93 Optimal rotation with negative discount rates: completing the picture
by Price, Colin
- 94-106 Customer value creation in B2B relationships: Sawn timber value chain perspective
by Makkonen, Marika & Sundqvist-Andberg, Henna
- 107-117 Could REDD+ mechanisms induce logging companies to reduce forest degradation in Central Africa?
by Rossi, Vivien & Claeys, Florian & Bastin, Didier & Gourlet-Fleury, Sylvie & Guizol, Philippe & Eba’a-Atyi, Richard & Sonwa, Denis J. & Lescuyer, Guillaume & Picard, Nicolas
- 118-127 Forest land value and rotation with an alternative land use
by Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre
2017, Volume 29, Issue PA
- 4-13 Spatiotemporal changes and fragmentation of forest land in Jiangxi Province, China
by Xie, Hualin & He, Yafen & Zhang, Ning & Lu, Hua
- 14-24 Economic incentive and factors affecting tree planting of rural households: Evidence from the Central Highlands of Vietnam
by Dinh, Hoang Huu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Wilson, Clevo
- 25-37 Evaluating the potential of marketable permits in a framed field experiment: Forest conservation in Nepal
by Timilsina, Raja Rajendra & Kotani, Koji
- 38-46 Agricultural biodiversity and farm level technical efficiency: An empirical investigation
by Karunarathna, Muditha & Wilson, Clevo
- 47-55 Social welfare losses from groundwater over-extraction for small-scale agriculture in Sri Lanka: Environmental concern for land use
by Athukorala, Wasantha & Wilson, Clevo & Managi, Shunsuke
- 56-61 Abandoned forest ecosystem: Implications for Japan's Oak Wilt disease
by Imamura, Kohei & Managi, Shunsuke & Saito, Shoichi & Nakashizuka, Tohru
- 62-67 An evaluation of the natural environment ecosystem preservation policies in Japan
by Fujino, Masaya & Kuriyama, Koichi & Yoshida, Kentaro
2017, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-11 Optimization of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) management with the total net return from the value chain
by Hurttala, Henna & Cao, Tianjian & Valsta, Lauri
- 12-17 Incorporating the effect of successfully bagging big game into recreational hunting: An examination of deer, moose and elk hunting
by Pang, Arwin
- 18-32 Economic vulnerability of southern US slash pine forests to climate change
by Susaeta, Andres & Adams, Damian C. & Gonzalez-Benecke, Carlos
- 33-41 The recreational services value of the nearby periurban forest versus the regional forest environment
by Tuffery, Laetitia
- 42-48 Do nonrenewable-energy prices affect renewable-energy volatility? The case of wood pellets
by Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael
- 49-62 Regional productivity convergence: An analysis of the pulp and paper industries in U.S., Canada, Finland, and Sweden
by Hussain, Jakir & Bernard, Jean-Thomas
- 63-69 Financial Analysis of Scale Versus Lump Sum Timber Sale Payment Methods
by Barron, Patrick M. & Kilgore, Michael A. & Blinn, Charles R.
- 70-79 Futures markets and real estate public equity: Connectivity of lumber futures and Timber REITs
by Clements, Sherwood & Tidwell, Alan & Jin, Changha
- 80-86 Recessionary period activities in forest sector firms: Impacts on innovativeness
by Hansen, Eric & Rasmussen, Casper Claudi & Nybakk, Erlend
- 87-95 Stochastic frontier analysis of productive efficiency in China's Forestry Industry
by Chen, Jiandong & Wu, Yinyin & Song, Malin & Zhu, Zunhong
2017, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-8 Optimal rotation with differently-discounted benefit streams
by Price, Colin
- 9-29 Economics of carbon sequestration in community forests: Evidence from REDD+ piloting in Nepal
by Pandit, Ram & Neupane, Prem Raj & Wagle, Bishnu Hari
- 30-45 Forecasting the German forest products trade: A vector error correction model
by Kolo, Horst & Tzanova, Polia
- 46-55 Forest pests and home values: The importance of accuracy in damage assessment and geocoding of properties
by Moeltner, Klaus & Blinn, Christine E. & Holmes, Thomas P.
- 56-62 Rural households’ participation in charcoal production in Zambia: Does agricultural productivity play a role?
by Mulenga, Brian P. & Hadunka, Protensia & Richardson, Robert B.
2016, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-13 Situating community forestry enterprises within New Institutional Economic theory: What are the implications for their organization?
by Carías Vega, Dora E. & Keenan, Rodney J.
- 14-28 Global paper market forecasts to 2030 under future internet demand scenarios
by Johnston, Craig M.T.
- 29-54 Valuing morbidity effects of wildfire smoke exposure from the 2007 Southern California wildfires
by Kochi, Ikuho & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B. & Donovan, Geoffrey H.
- 55-77 Behavioral determinants of supply chain integration and coexistence
by Kimmich, Christian & Fischbacher, Urs
- 78-93 The impact of agricultural conservation easement on nearby house prices: Incorporating spatial autocorrelation and spatial heterogeneity
by Yoo, James & Ready, Richard
- 94-114 Risk aversion and optimal management of an uneven-aged forest under risk of windthrow: A Markov decision process approach
by Couture, Stéphane & Cros, Marie-Josée & Sabbadin, Régis
- 115-129 Timber price dynamics after a natural disaster: Hurricane Hugo revisited
by Kinnucan, Henry W.
- 130-148 Testing convergent validity in choice experiments: Application to public recreation in Spanish stone pine and cork oak forests
by Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro & Ruiz-Gauna, Itziar & Campos, Pablo
- 149-159 Contribution of suppression difficulty and lessons learned in forecasting fire suppression operations productivity: A methodological approach
by Rodríguez y Silva, Francisco & González-Cabán, Armando
- 160-179 The emergence of forest age structures as determined by uneven-aged stands and age class forests
by Coordes, Renke
2016, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-20 Faustmann vs. real options theory – An experimental investigation of foresters’ harvesting decisions
by Sauter, Philipp A. & Mußhoff, Oliver & Möhring, Bernhard & Wilhelm, Stefan
- 21-36 Co-production of forestry science and society: Evolving interpretations of economic sustainability in Finnish forestry textbooks
by Rytteri, Teijo & Peltola, Taru & Leskinen, Leena A.
- 37-51 An empirical analysis of the factors influencing farmer demand for forest insurance: Based on surveys from Lin’an County in Zhejiang Province of China
by Qin, Tao & Gu, Xuesong & Tian, Zhiwei & Pan, Huanxue & Deng, Jing & Wan, Li
- 52-71 Community forest management, gender and fuelwood collection in rural Nepal
by St. Clair, Priscilla Cooke
- 72-81 Aggregating forest harvesting activities in forest plantations through Integer Linear Programming and Goal Programming
by Augustynczik, A.L.D. & Arce, J.E. & Silva, A.C.L.
- 82-105 Is forest carbon sequestration at the expense of bioenergy and forest products cost-efficient in EU climate policy to 2050?
by Vass, Miriam Münnich & Elofsson, Katarina
- 106-122 Optimal forest management with sequential disturbances
by Xu, Ying & Amacher, Gregory S. & Sullivan, Jay
- 123-129 Could the Faustmann model have an interior minimum solution?
by Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 130-156 On the economics of forests and climate change: Deriving optimal policies
by Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 157-171 Designing hunting regulation under population uncertainty and self-reporting
by Jensen, Frank & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 175-185 Survival of commons? Institutions for robust forest social – ecological systems
by Kluvánková, Tatiana & Gežík, Veronika
- 186-204 175 years of adaptation: North Scandinavian Sámi reindeer herding between government policies and winter climate variability (1835–2010)
by Riseth, Jan Åge & Tømmervik, Hans & Bjerke, Jarle W.
- 205-217 Absent neighbours and passive shareholders – The issue of residency and involvement in the management of a forest common
by Sandström, Stefan & Poudyal, Mahesh & Lejon, Solveig Berg & Lidestav, Gun
2016, Volume 23, Issue C
2016, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-23 Decentralization, market integration and efficiency-equity trade-offs: Evidence from Joint Forest Management in Ethiopian villages
by Gelo, Dambala & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Koch, Steven F.
- 24-35 Productivity, resource endowment and trade performance of the wood product sector
by Koebel, Bertrand M. & Levet, Anne-Laure & Nguyen-Van, Phu & Purohoo, Indradev & Guinard, Ludovic
- 36-51 “I like to conserve the forest, but I also like the cash”. Socioeconomic factors influencing the motivation to be engaged in the Mexican Payment for Environmental Services Programme
by Figueroa, Fernanda & Caro-Borrero, Ángela & Revollo-Fernández, Daniel & Merino, Leticia & Almeida-Leñero, Lucía & Paré, Luisa & Espinosa, Dulce & Mazari-Hiriart, Marisa
- 52-67 Effects of perceived product quality and Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) on consumer price preferences for children's furniture in China
by Wan, Minli & Toppinen, Anne
- 68-79 Role of income diversification in reducing forest reliance: Evidence from 1838 rural households in China
by Wei, Duan & Chao, He & Yali, Wen
- 80-102 Examining heterogeneity and wildfire management expenditures using spatially and temporally descriptive data
by Hand, Michael S. & Thompson, Matthew P. & Calkin, David E.
2015, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 167-184 Local institutions, collective action and forest conservation: The case of Similipal Tiger Reserve in India
by Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath
- 185-204 Information and visual attention in contingent valuation and choice modeling: field and eye-tracking experiments applied to reforestations in Spain
by Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 205-222 Incentivizing afforestation agreements: Institutional-economic conditions and motivational drivers
by Brouwer, Roy & Lienhoop, Nele & Oosterhuis, Frans
- 223-237 Policy instruments for developing planted forests: Theory and practices in China, the U.S., Brazil, and France
by Zhang, Daowei & Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice A.
- 238-249 Monetary union and forest products trade – The case of the euro
by Buongiorno, Joseph
- 250-268 An optimization model to solve skidding problem in steep slope terrain
by Ezzati, Sattar & Najafi, Akbar & Yaghini, Masoud & Hashemi, Amir Ala & Bettinger, Pete
- 269-282 Determinants of China's lumber import: A bounds test for cointegration with monthly data
by Zhang, Han & Zhao, Qing & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Wang, Changhai & Li, Shiping
2015, Volume 21, Issue 3
2015, Volume 21, Issue 2
2015, Volume 21, Issue 1
2014, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 317-332 Factors affecting participation in joint forest management in the West Bengal state of India
by Jana, Sebak Kumar & Lise, Wietze & Ahmed, Mamtajuddin
- 333-347 Benefits and costs of impeding free trade: Revisiting British Columbia's restrictions on log exports
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 348-362 The effect of on-site forest experience on stated preferences for low-impact timber harvesting programs
by Li, Xiaoshu & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & LaRouche, Genevieve Pullis
- 363-379 Effects of gender and length of land tenure on timber supply in Finland
by Kuuluvainen, Jari & Karppinen, Heimo & Hänninen, Harri & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 380-395 Public support for forestry from EU funds – Cases of Czech Republic and Slovak Republic
by Jarský, Vilém & Sarvašová, Zuzana & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Ventrubová, Kateřina & Sarvaš, Milan
- 396-412 Estimating the benefits of recreation-oriented management in state-owned commercial forests in Finland: A choice experiment
by Juutinen, Artti & Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa & Ovaskainen, Ville
2014, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 212-222 Testing the single opt-out reminder in choice experiments: An application to fuel break management in Spain
by Varela, Elsa & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Giergiczny, Marek & Riera, Pere & Soliño, Mario
- 223-235 The economic viability of smallholder timber production under expanding açaí palm production in the Amazon Estuary
by Fortini, Lucas B. & Carter, Douglas R.
- 236-251 Efficiency in forest management: A multiobjective harvest scheduling model
by Hernandez, M. & Gómez, T. & Molina, J. & León, M.A. & Caballero, R.
- 252-266 Potential impact of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership on the global forest sector
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Rougieux, Paul & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Zhu, Shushuai & Harou, Patrice
- 267-285 The estimation of long term impacts of China's key priority forestry programs on rural household incomes
by Liu, Can & Mullan, Katrina & Liu, Hao & Zhu, Wenqing & Rong, Qingjiao
- 286-304 Adapting the optimal selective-logging of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) stands in NE Spain to increasing CO2 concentrations
by Mur, Ruben Javier & Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Xabadia, Angels & Córdoba, Francesc & Gracia, Carles
- 305-315 Projecting county pulpwood production with historical production and macro-economic variables
by Brandeis, Consuelo & Lambert, Dayton M.
2014, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 111-125 Safeguarding species richness vs. increasing the use of renewable energy—The effect of stump harvesting on two environmental goals
by Geijer, Erik & Andersson, Jon & Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar & Hjältén, Joakim
- 126-140 The effect of collective forestland tenure reform in China: Does land parcelization reduce forest management intensity?
by Xie, Yi & Gong, Peichen & Han, Xiao & Wen, Yali
- 141-160 Willingness to contribute to the management of recreational quality on private lands in Finland
by Lankia, Tuija & Neuvonen, Marjo & Pouta, Eija & Sievänen, Tuija
- 161-173 Do high property taxes influence family forest land Tenure decisions?
by Kilgore, Michael A.
- 174-191 Woody biomass potential for energy feedstock in United States
by He, Lixia & English, Burton C. & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G. & Hodges, Donald G.
- 192-210 Faustmann and the climate
by Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Bjart & Holtsmark, Katinka
2014, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-16 The economic costs of avoided deforestation in the developing world: A meta-analysis
by Dang Phan, Thu-Ha & Brouwer, Roy & Davidson, Marc
- 17-32 Vertical price transmission in timber and lumber markets
by Ning, Zhuo & Sun, Changyou
- 33-46 Stumpage prices in Sweden 1909–2012: Testing for non-stationarity
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Mantalos, Panagiotis
- 47-64 Economics of carbon sequestration under fluctuating economic environment, forest management and technological changes: An application to forest stands in the southern United States
by Susaeta, Andres & Chang, Sun Joseph & Carter, Douglas R. & Lal, Pankaj
- 65-76 Designing afforestation subsidies that account for the benefits of carbon sequestration: A case study using data from China's Loess Plateau
by Yu, Jinna & Yao, Shunbo & Zhang, Bisheng
- 77-92 Cost-effective biodiversity restoration with uncertain growth in forest habitat quality
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Baxter, Peter & Mikusinski, Grzegorz & Possingham, Hugh
- 93-109 Effects of changes in forestland ownership on deforestation and urbanization and the resulting effects on greenhouse gas emissions
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Heeho & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Taeyoung & Lee, Daegoon
2013, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 350-360 A review of recent developments and applications of partial equilibrium models of the forest sector
by Latta, Gregory S. & Sjølie, Hanne K. & Solberg, Birger
- 361-383 A multi-sector intertemporal optimization approach to assess the GHG implications of U.S. forest and agricultural biomass electricity expansion
by Latta, Gregory S. & Baker, Justin S. & Beach, Robert H. & Rose, Steven K. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 384-401 Consequences of carbon offset payments for the global forest sector
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Zhu, Shushuai
- 402-415 Sequester or substitute—Consequences of increased production of wood based energy on the carbon balance in Finland
by Kallio, A.M.I. & Salminen, O. & Sievänen, R.
- 416-431 Dual discounting in climate change mitigation in the forest sector
by Sjølie, Hanne K. & Latta, Greg S. & Solberg, Birger
- 432-449 Wood biomass use for energy in Europe under different assumptions of coal, gas and CO2 emission prices and market conditions
by Moiseyev, Alexander & Solberg, Birger & Kallio, A. Maarit I.
- 450-461 Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector
by Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barthès, Julien & Barkaoui, Ahmed
2013, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 221-233 A DEA approach to assess the efficiency of radiata pine logs to produce New Zealand structural grades
by Alzamora, Rosa M. & Apiolaza, Luis A.
- 234-248 Convergent validity between revealed and stated recreation demand data: Some empirical evidence from the Basque Country, Spain
by Hoyos, David & Riera, Pere
- 249-266 Joint estimation using revealed and stated preference data: An application using a national forest
by Simões, Paula & Barata, Eduardo & Cruz, Luís
- 267-285 Least-cost allocation of measures to increase the amount of coarse woody debris in forest estates
by Ekvall, Hans & Bostedt, Göran & Jonsson, Mattias
- 286-306 Forest carbon benefits, costs and leakage effects of carbon reserve scenarios in the United States
by Nepal, Prakash & Ince, Peter J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Chang, Sun J.
- 307-330 Small forest landowner preferences for working forest conservation contract attributes: A case of Washington State, USA
by Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Lin, Sonja
- 331-346 Monthly wood supply behavior of associated forest owners in Austria—Insights from the analysis of a micro-econometric panel
by Koch, Sebastian P. & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Stern, Tobias
2013, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 97-109 Landowner knowledge and willingness to supply woody biomass for wood-based bioenergy: Sample selection approach
by Joshi, Omkar & Grebner, Donald L. & Hussain, Anwar & Grado, Stephen C.
- 110-127 On the market risk of securitized timberlands
by Sun, Changyou
- 128-148 Landowners’ conservation motives and the size of information rents in environmental bidding systems
by Juutinen, Artti & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 149-161 Estimating the long-run impact of forest fires on the eucalyptus timber supply in Galicia, Spain
by González-Gómez, Manuel & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos & Otero-Giráldez, María Soledad
- 162-173 Adaptive management decision of agroforestry under timber price risk
by Nana, Tian & Lu, Fadian
- 174-189 Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias
- 190-205 Mechanisms of capability evolution in the Finnish forest industry cluster
by Peltoniemi, Mirva
- 206-219 The effects of current income and expected change in future income on stated preferences for environmental improvements
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
2013, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-14 Asymmetric transmission between factory and wholesale prices in fiberboard market in Korea
by Ahn, Byeong-Il & Lee, Hyunok
- 15-31 Meta-analysis of consumer's willingness-to-pay premiums for certified wood products
by Cai, Zhen & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 32-60 Do farmers or governments make better land conservation choices? Evidence from China's Sloping Land Conversion Program
by Kelly, Peter & Huo, Xuexi
- 61-77 Heterogeneous nonmarket benefits of managing white pine bluster rust in high-elevation pine forests
by Meldrum, James R. & Champ, Patricia A. & Bond, Craig A.
- 78-86 Forest proximity and residential land values
by Sharma, Vijaya R.
- 87-95 Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – A comment
by Holtsmark, Bjart & Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Katinka
2012, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 259-270 Non-market valuation of forest goods and services: Good practice guidelines
by Riera, Pere & Signorello, Giovanni & Thiene, Mara & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Navrud, Ståle & Kaval, Pamela & Rulleau, Benedicte & Mavsar, Robert & Madureira, Lívia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Elsasser, Peter & Notaro, Sandra & De Salvo, Maria & Giergiczny, Marek & Dragoi, Simona
- 271-281 Attitudes, willingness to pay, and stated values for recreation use fees at an urban proximate forest
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Needham, Mark D. & Morzillo, Anita T. & Moehrke, Caitlin
- 282-289 Testing for hypothetical bias in willingness to support a reforestation program
by Krawczyk, Michał
- 290-302 Forest owners’ willingness to accept compensation for voluntary conservation: A contingent valuation approach
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Mitani, Yohei
- 303-317 Modelling recreation demand with respondent-reported driving cost and stated cost of travel time: A Finnish case
by Ovaskainen, Ville & Neuvonen, Marjo & Pouta, Eija
- 318-328 The economic valuation of natural hazards in mountain forests: An approach based on the replacement cost method
by Notaro, Sandra & Paletto, Alessandro
- 329-344 Valuing a Natura 2000 network site to inform land use options using a discrete choice experiment: An illustration from the Basque Country
by Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Pascual, Unai & Etxano, Iker
- 345-354 A choice modelling case study on climate change involving two-way interactions
by Riera, Pere & Giergiczny, Marek & Peñuelas, Josep & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre
- 355-369 Scale and taste heterogeneity for forest biodiversity: Models of serial nonparticipation and their effects
by Thiene, Mara & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & De Salvo, Maria
- 370-380 Including cost income ratio into utility function as a way of dealing with ‘exploding’ implicit prices in mixed logit models
by Giergiczny, Marek & Valasiuk, Sviataslau & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & De Salvo, Maria & Signorello, Giovanni
- 381-394 Applying Best–Worst Scaling in a stated preference analysis of forest management programs
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Dominguez Arcos, Fernando
2012, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 177-193 Ownership, autonomy, incentives and efficiency: Evidence from the forest product processing industry in China
by He, Haoran & Weng, Qian
- 194-206 Optimal conservation policy under imperfect intergenerational altruism
by Di Corato, Luca
- 207-217 Maximizing conservation and in-kind cost share: Applying Goal Programming to forest protection
by Fooks, Jacob R. & Messer, Kent D.
- 218-241 The fall and the fragmentation of national clusters: Cluster evolution in the paper and pulp industry
by Järvinen, Joonas & Lamberg, Juha-Antti & Pietinalho, Lauri
- 242-256 Cost comparisons of reduced-impact and conventional logging in the tropics
by Medjibe, Vincent P. & Putz, Francis E.
2012, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 94-112 Customer preferences for customized household furniture
by Lihra, Torsten & Buehlmann, Urs & Graf, Raoul
- 113-122 Mathematical formulation and exact solution for landing location problem in tropical forest selective logging, a case study in Southeast Cameroon
by Philippart, Julien & Sun, Minghe & Doucet, Jean-Louis & Lejeune, Philippe
- 123-130 Carbon dioxide emissions from wood fuels in Sweden 1980–2100
by Wibe, Sören
- 131-144 Certification of family forests: What influences owners’ awareness and participation?
by Creamer, Selmin F. & Blatner, Keith A. & Butler, Brett J.
- 145-156 Optimal forest harvest age considering carbon sequestration in multiple carbon pools: A comparative statics analysis
by Asante, Patrick & Armstrong, Glen W.
- 157-173 Product quality and value from consumer perspective—An application to wooden products
by Toivonen, Ritva Marketta
2012, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-13 Assessing non-industrial private forest owners’ attitudes to risk: Do owner and property characteristics matter?
by Andersson, Mats
- 14-35 The hidden cost of wildfires: Economic valuation of health effects of wildfire smoke exposure in Southern California
by Richardson, Leslie A. & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B.
- 36-46 Estimated participation in U.S. carbon sequestration programs: A study of NIPF landowners in Massachusetts
by Dickinson, Brenton J. & Stevens, Thomas H. & Lindsay, Marla Markowski & Kittredge, David B.
- 47-60 Demand for wild edible mushrooms. The case of Lactarius deliciosus in Barcelona (Spain)
by Voces, Roberto & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Alfranca, Óscar
- 61-75 Valuing mortality impacts of smoke exposure from major southern California wildfires
by Kochi, Ikuho & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B. & Donovan, Geoffrey H.
- 76-89 An econometric model for ex ante prediction of wildfire suppression costs
by Yoder, Jonathan & Gebert, Krista
2011, Volume 17, Issue 4