Journal of Forest Economics
2017, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-11 Optimization of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) management with the total net return from the value chain
by Hurttala, Henna & Cao, Tianjian & Valsta, Lauri
- 12-17 Incorporating the effect of successfully bagging big game into recreational hunting: An examination of deer, moose and elk hunting
by Pang, Arwin
- 18-32 Economic vulnerability of southern US slash pine forests to climate change
by Susaeta, Andres & Adams, Damian C. & Gonzalez-Benecke, Carlos
- 33-41 The recreational services value of the nearby periurban forest versus the regional forest environment
by Tuffery, Laetitia
- 42-48 Do nonrenewable-energy prices affect renewable-energy volatility? The case of wood pellets
by Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael
- 49-62 Regional productivity convergence: An analysis of the pulp and paper industries in U.S., Canada, Finland, and Sweden
by Hussain, Jakir & Bernard, Jean-Thomas
- 63-69 Financial Analysis of Scale Versus Lump Sum Timber Sale Payment Methods
by Barron, Patrick M. & Kilgore, Michael A. & Blinn, Charles R.
- 70-79 Futures markets and real estate public equity: Connectivity of lumber futures and Timber REITs
by Clements, Sherwood & Tidwell, Alan & Jin, Changha
- 80-86 Recessionary period activities in forest sector firms: Impacts on innovativeness
by Hansen, Eric & Rasmussen, Casper Claudi & Nybakk, Erlend
- 87-95 Stochastic frontier analysis of productive efficiency in China's Forestry Industry
by Chen, Jiandong & Wu, Yinyin & Song, Malin & Zhu, Zunhong
2017, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-8 Optimal rotation with differently-discounted benefit streams
by Price, Colin
- 9-29 Economics of carbon sequestration in community forests: Evidence from REDD+ piloting in Nepal
by Pandit, Ram & Neupane, Prem Raj & Wagle, Bishnu Hari
- 30-45 Forecasting the German forest products trade: A vector error correction model
by Kolo, Horst & Tzanova, Polia
- 46-55 Forest pests and home values: The importance of accuracy in damage assessment and geocoding of properties
by Moeltner, Klaus & Blinn, Christine E. & Holmes, Thomas P.
- 56-62 Rural households’ participation in charcoal production in Zambia: Does agricultural productivity play a role?
by Mulenga, Brian P. & Hadunka, Protensia & Richardson, Robert B.
2016, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-13 Situating community forestry enterprises within New Institutional Economic theory: What are the implications for their organization?
by Carías Vega, Dora E. & Keenan, Rodney J.
- 14-28 Global paper market forecasts to 2030 under future internet demand scenarios
by Johnston, Craig M.T.
- 29-54 Valuing morbidity effects of wildfire smoke exposure from the 2007 Southern California wildfires
by Kochi, Ikuho & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B. & Donovan, Geoffrey H.
- 55-77 Behavioral determinants of supply chain integration and coexistence
by Kimmich, Christian & Fischbacher, Urs
- 78-93 The impact of agricultural conservation easement on nearby house prices: Incorporating spatial autocorrelation and spatial heterogeneity
by Yoo, James & Ready, Richard
- 94-114 Risk aversion and optimal management of an uneven-aged forest under risk of windthrow: A Markov decision process approach
by Couture, Stéphane & Cros, Marie-Josée & Sabbadin, Régis
- 115-129 Timber price dynamics after a natural disaster: Hurricane Hugo revisited
by Kinnucan, Henry W.
- 130-148 Testing convergent validity in choice experiments: Application to public recreation in Spanish stone pine and cork oak forests
by Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro & Ruiz-Gauna, Itziar & Campos, Pablo
- 149-159 Contribution of suppression difficulty and lessons learned in forecasting fire suppression operations productivity: A methodological approach
by Rodríguez y Silva, Francisco & González-Cabán, Armando
- 160-179 The emergence of forest age structures as determined by uneven-aged stands and age class forests
by Coordes, Renke
2016, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-20 Faustmann vs. real options theory – An experimental investigation of foresters’ harvesting decisions
by Sauter, Philipp A. & Mußhoff, Oliver & Möhring, Bernhard & Wilhelm, Stefan
- 21-36 Co-production of forestry science and society: Evolving interpretations of economic sustainability in Finnish forestry textbooks
by Rytteri, Teijo & Peltola, Taru & Leskinen, Leena A.
- 37-51 An empirical analysis of the factors influencing farmer demand for forest insurance: Based on surveys from Lin’an County in Zhejiang Province of China
by Qin, Tao & Gu, Xuesong & Tian, Zhiwei & Pan, Huanxue & Deng, Jing & Wan, Li
- 52-71 Community forest management, gender and fuelwood collection in rural Nepal
by St. Clair, Priscilla Cooke
- 72-81 Aggregating forest harvesting activities in forest plantations through Integer Linear Programming and Goal Programming
by Augustynczik, A.L.D. & Arce, J.E. & Silva, A.C.L.
- 82-105 Is forest carbon sequestration at the expense of bioenergy and forest products cost-efficient in EU climate policy to 2050?
by Vass, Miriam Münnich & Elofsson, Katarina
- 106-122 Optimal forest management with sequential disturbances
by Xu, Ying & Amacher, Gregory S. & Sullivan, Jay
- 123-129 Could the Faustmann model have an interior minimum solution?
by Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 130-156 On the economics of forests and climate change: Deriving optimal policies
by Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 157-171 Designing hunting regulation under population uncertainty and self-reporting
by Jensen, Frank & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 175-185 Survival of commons? Institutions for robust forest social – ecological systems
by Kluvánková, Tatiana & Gežík, Veronika
- 186-204 175 years of adaptation: North Scandinavian Sámi reindeer herding between government policies and winter climate variability (1835–2010)
by Riseth, Jan Åge & Tømmervik, Hans & Bjerke, Jarle W.
- 205-217 Absent neighbours and passive shareholders – The issue of residency and involvement in the management of a forest common
by Sandström, Stefan & Poudyal, Mahesh & Lejon, Solveig Berg & Lidestav, Gun
2016, Volume 23, Issue C
- 4-26 Carbon mitigation potential of the French forest sector under threat of combined physical and market impacts due to climate change
by Lobianco, Antonello & Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Barkaoui, Ahmed
- 27-44 Global trade impacts of increasing Europe's bioenergy demand
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 45-62 Forests in the Finnish low carbon scenarios
by Kallio, A.M.I. & Salminen, O. & Sievänen, R.
2016, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-23 Decentralization, market integration and efficiency-equity trade-offs: Evidence from Joint Forest Management in Ethiopian villages
by Gelo, Dambala & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Koch, Steven F.
- 24-35 Productivity, resource endowment and trade performance of the wood product sector
by Koebel, Bertrand M. & Levet, Anne-Laure & Nguyen-Van, Phu & Purohoo, Indradev & Guinard, Ludovic
- 36-51 “I like to conserve the forest, but I also like the cash”. Socioeconomic factors influencing the motivation to be engaged in the Mexican Payment for Environmental Services Programme
by Figueroa, Fernanda & Caro-Borrero, Ángela & Revollo-Fernández, Daniel & Merino, Leticia & Almeida-Leñero, Lucía & Paré, Luisa & Espinosa, Dulce & Mazari-Hiriart, Marisa
- 52-67 Effects of perceived product quality and Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) on consumer price preferences for children's furniture in China
by Wan, Minli & Toppinen, Anne
- 68-79 Role of income diversification in reducing forest reliance: Evidence from 1838 rural households in China
by Wei, Duan & Chao, He & Yali, Wen
- 80-102 Examining heterogeneity and wildfire management expenditures using spatially and temporally descriptive data
by Hand, Michael S. & Thompson, Matthew P. & Calkin, David E.
2015, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 167-184 Local institutions, collective action and forest conservation: The case of Similipal Tiger Reserve in India
by Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath
- 185-204 Information and visual attention in contingent valuation and choice modeling: field and eye-tracking experiments applied to reforestations in Spain
by Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 205-222 Incentivizing afforestation agreements: Institutional-economic conditions and motivational drivers
by Brouwer, Roy & Lienhoop, Nele & Oosterhuis, Frans
- 223-237 Policy instruments for developing planted forests: Theory and practices in China, the U.S., Brazil, and France
by Zhang, Daowei & Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice A.
- 238-249 Monetary union and forest products trade – The case of the euro
by Buongiorno, Joseph
- 250-268 An optimization model to solve skidding problem in steep slope terrain
by Ezzati, Sattar & Najafi, Akbar & Yaghini, Masoud & Hashemi, Amir Ala & Bettinger, Pete
- 269-282 Determinants of China's lumber import: A bounds test for cointegration with monthly data
by Zhang, Han & Zhao, Qing & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Wang, Changhai & Li, Shiping
2015, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 111-130 Market-driven production with transaction costs outlook: Gum arabic collection systems in Senegal
by Mujawamariya, G. & Burger, K. & D’Haese, M.
- 131-151 Multifunctional recreation and nouveau heritage values in plantation forests
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 152-166 Influences of nonindustrial private forest landowners’ management priorities on the timber harvest decision—A case study in France
by Petucco, Claudio & Abildtrup, Jens & Stenger, Anne
2015, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 51-66 A hedonic analysis of the complex hunting experience
by Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 67-78 Illiquidity and risk of commercial timberland assets in the United States
by Mei, Bin
- 79-96 Suitability of discrete choice experiments for landscape management under the European Landscape Convention
by de Ayala, Amaia & Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr
- 97-106 Understanding the economic value of water ecosystem services from tropical forests: A systematic review for South and Central America
by Ojea, Elena & Martin-Ortega, Julia
2015, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-13 Economic balancing of forest management under storm risk, the case of the Ore Mountains (Germany)
by Deegen, Peter & Matolepszy, Kai
- 14-31 An economic analysis of double-cohort forest resources
by Halbritter, Andreas
- 32-50 Valuing type and scope of ecosystem conservation: A meta-analysis
by Hjerpe, Evan & Hussain, Anwar & Phillips, Spencer
2014, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 317-332 Factors affecting participation in joint forest management in the West Bengal state of India
by Jana, Sebak Kumar & Lise, Wietze & Ahmed, Mamtajuddin
- 333-347 Benefits and costs of impeding free trade: Revisiting British Columbia's restrictions on log exports
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 348-362 The effect of on-site forest experience on stated preferences for low-impact timber harvesting programs
by Li, Xiaoshu & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & LaRouche, Genevieve Pullis
- 363-379 Effects of gender and length of land tenure on timber supply in Finland
by Kuuluvainen, Jari & Karppinen, Heimo & Hänninen, Harri & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 380-395 Public support for forestry from EU funds – Cases of Czech Republic and Slovak Republic
by Jarský, Vilém & Sarvašová, Zuzana & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Ventrubová, Kateřina & Sarvaš, Milan
- 396-412 Estimating the benefits of recreation-oriented management in state-owned commercial forests in Finland: A choice experiment
by Juutinen, Artti & Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa & Ovaskainen, Ville
2014, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 212-222 Testing the single opt-out reminder in choice experiments: An application to fuel break management in Spain
by Varela, Elsa & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Giergiczny, Marek & Riera, Pere & Soliño, Mario
- 223-235 The economic viability of smallholder timber production under expanding açaí palm production in the Amazon Estuary
by Fortini, Lucas B. & Carter, Douglas R.
- 236-251 Efficiency in forest management: A multiobjective harvest scheduling model
by Hernandez, M. & Gómez, T. & Molina, J. & León, M.A. & Caballero, R.
- 252-266 Potential impact of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership on the global forest sector
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Rougieux, Paul & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Zhu, Shushuai & Harou, Patrice
- 267-285 The estimation of long term impacts of China's key priority forestry programs on rural household incomes
by Liu, Can & Mullan, Katrina & Liu, Hao & Zhu, Wenqing & Rong, Qingjiao
- 286-304 Adapting the optimal selective-logging of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) stands in NE Spain to increasing CO2 concentrations
by Mur, Ruben Javier & Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Xabadia, Angels & Córdoba, Francesc & Gracia, Carles
- 305-315 Projecting county pulpwood production with historical production and macro-economic variables
by Brandeis, Consuelo & Lambert, Dayton M.
2014, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 111-125 Safeguarding species richness vs. increasing the use of renewable energy—The effect of stump harvesting on two environmental goals
by Geijer, Erik & Andersson, Jon & Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar & Hjältén, Joakim
- 126-140 The effect of collective forestland tenure reform in China: Does land parcelization reduce forest management intensity?
by Xie, Yi & Gong, Peichen & Han, Xiao & Wen, Yali
- 141-160 Willingness to contribute to the management of recreational quality on private lands in Finland
by Lankia, Tuija & Neuvonen, Marjo & Pouta, Eija & Sievänen, Tuija
- 161-173 Do high property taxes influence family forest land Tenure decisions?
by Kilgore, Michael A.
- 174-191 Woody biomass potential for energy feedstock in United States
by He, Lixia & English, Burton C. & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G. & Hodges, Donald G.
- 192-210 Faustmann and the climate
by Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Bjart & Holtsmark, Katinka
2014, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-16 The economic costs of avoided deforestation in the developing world: A meta-analysis
by Dang Phan, Thu-Ha & Brouwer, Roy & Davidson, Marc
- 17-32 Vertical price transmission in timber and lumber markets
by Ning, Zhuo & Sun, Changyou
- 33-46 Stumpage prices in Sweden 1909–2012: Testing for non-stationarity
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Mantalos, Panagiotis
- 47-64 Economics of carbon sequestration under fluctuating economic environment, forest management and technological changes: An application to forest stands in the southern United States
by Susaeta, Andres & Chang, Sun Joseph & Carter, Douglas R. & Lal, Pankaj
- 65-76 Designing afforestation subsidies that account for the benefits of carbon sequestration: A case study using data from China's Loess Plateau
by Yu, Jinna & Yao, Shunbo & Zhang, Bisheng
- 77-92 Cost-effective biodiversity restoration with uncertain growth in forest habitat quality
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Baxter, Peter & Mikusinski, Grzegorz & Possingham, Hugh
- 93-109 Effects of changes in forestland ownership on deforestation and urbanization and the resulting effects on greenhouse gas emissions
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Heeho & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Taeyoung & Lee, Daegoon
2013, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 350-360 A review of recent developments and applications of partial equilibrium models of the forest sector
by Latta, Gregory S. & Sjølie, Hanne K. & Solberg, Birger
- 361-383 A multi-sector intertemporal optimization approach to assess the GHG implications of U.S. forest and agricultural biomass electricity expansion
by Latta, Gregory S. & Baker, Justin S. & Beach, Robert H. & Rose, Steven K. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 384-401 Consequences of carbon offset payments for the global forest sector
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Zhu, Shushuai
- 402-415 Sequester or substitute—Consequences of increased production of wood based energy on the carbon balance in Finland
by Kallio, A.M.I. & Salminen, O. & Sievänen, R.
- 416-431 Dual discounting in climate change mitigation in the forest sector
by Sjølie, Hanne K. & Latta, Greg S. & Solberg, Birger
- 432-449 Wood biomass use for energy in Europe under different assumptions of coal, gas and CO2 emission prices and market conditions
by Moiseyev, Alexander & Solberg, Birger & Kallio, A. Maarit I.
- 450-461 Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector
by Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barthès, Julien & Barkaoui, Ahmed
2013, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 221-233 A DEA approach to assess the efficiency of radiata pine logs to produce New Zealand structural grades
by Alzamora, Rosa M. & Apiolaza, Luis A.
- 234-248 Convergent validity between revealed and stated recreation demand data: Some empirical evidence from the Basque Country, Spain
by Hoyos, David & Riera, Pere
- 249-266 Joint estimation using revealed and stated preference data: An application using a national forest
by Simões, Paula & Barata, Eduardo & Cruz, Luís
- 267-285 Least-cost allocation of measures to increase the amount of coarse woody debris in forest estates
by Ekvall, Hans & Bostedt, Göran & Jonsson, Mattias
- 286-306 Forest carbon benefits, costs and leakage effects of carbon reserve scenarios in the United States
by Nepal, Prakash & Ince, Peter J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Chang, Sun J.
- 307-330 Small forest landowner preferences for working forest conservation contract attributes: A case of Washington State, USA
by Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Lin, Sonja
- 331-346 Monthly wood supply behavior of associated forest owners in Austria—Insights from the analysis of a micro-econometric panel
by Koch, Sebastian P. & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Stern, Tobias
2013, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 97-109 Landowner knowledge and willingness to supply woody biomass for wood-based bioenergy: Sample selection approach
by Joshi, Omkar & Grebner, Donald L. & Hussain, Anwar & Grado, Stephen C.
- 110-127 On the market risk of securitized timberlands
by Sun, Changyou
- 128-148 Landowners’ conservation motives and the size of information rents in environmental bidding systems
by Juutinen, Artti & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 149-161 Estimating the long-run impact of forest fires on the eucalyptus timber supply in Galicia, Spain
by González-Gómez, Manuel & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos & Otero-Giráldez, María Soledad
- 162-173 Adaptive management decision of agroforestry under timber price risk
by Nana, Tian & Lu, Fadian
- 174-189 Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias
- 190-205 Mechanisms of capability evolution in the Finnish forest industry cluster
by Peltoniemi, Mirva
- 206-219 The effects of current income and expected change in future income on stated preferences for environmental improvements
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
2013, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-14 Asymmetric transmission between factory and wholesale prices in fiberboard market in Korea
by Ahn, Byeong-Il & Lee, Hyunok
- 15-31 Meta-analysis of consumer's willingness-to-pay premiums for certified wood products
by Cai, Zhen & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 32-60 Do farmers or governments make better land conservation choices? Evidence from China's Sloping Land Conversion Program
by Kelly, Peter & Huo, Xuexi
- 61-77 Heterogeneous nonmarket benefits of managing white pine bluster rust in high-elevation pine forests
by Meldrum, James R. & Champ, Patricia A. & Bond, Craig A.
- 78-86 Forest proximity and residential land values
by Sharma, Vijaya R.
- 87-95 Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – A comment
by Holtsmark, Bjart & Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Katinka
2012, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 259-270 Non-market valuation of forest goods and services: Good practice guidelines
by Riera, Pere & Signorello, Giovanni & Thiene, Mara & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Navrud, Ståle & Kaval, Pamela & Rulleau, Benedicte & Mavsar, Robert & Madureira, Lívia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Elsasser, Peter & Notaro, Sandra & De Salvo, Maria & Giergiczny, Marek & Dragoi, Simona
- 271-281 Attitudes, willingness to pay, and stated values for recreation use fees at an urban proximate forest
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Needham, Mark D. & Morzillo, Anita T. & Moehrke, Caitlin
- 282-289 Testing for hypothetical bias in willingness to support a reforestation program
by Krawczyk, Michał
- 290-302 Forest owners’ willingness to accept compensation for voluntary conservation: A contingent valuation approach
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Mitani, Yohei
- 303-317 Modelling recreation demand with respondent-reported driving cost and stated cost of travel time: A Finnish case
by Ovaskainen, Ville & Neuvonen, Marjo & Pouta, Eija
- 318-328 The economic valuation of natural hazards in mountain forests: An approach based on the replacement cost method
by Notaro, Sandra & Paletto, Alessandro
- 329-344 Valuing a Natura 2000 network site to inform land use options using a discrete choice experiment: An illustration from the Basque Country
by Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Pascual, Unai & Etxano, Iker
- 345-354 A choice modelling case study on climate change involving two-way interactions
by Riera, Pere & Giergiczny, Marek & Peñuelas, Josep & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre
- 355-369 Scale and taste heterogeneity for forest biodiversity: Models of serial nonparticipation and their effects
by Thiene, Mara & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & De Salvo, Maria
- 370-380 Including cost income ratio into utility function as a way of dealing with ‘exploding’ implicit prices in mixed logit models
by Giergiczny, Marek & Valasiuk, Sviataslau & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & De Salvo, Maria & Signorello, Giovanni
- 381-394 Applying Best–Worst Scaling in a stated preference analysis of forest management programs
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Dominguez Arcos, Fernando
2012, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 177-193 Ownership, autonomy, incentives and efficiency: Evidence from the forest product processing industry in China
by He, Haoran & Weng, Qian
- 194-206 Optimal conservation policy under imperfect intergenerational altruism
by Di Corato, Luca
- 207-217 Maximizing conservation and in-kind cost share: Applying Goal Programming to forest protection
by Fooks, Jacob R. & Messer, Kent D.
- 218-241 The fall and the fragmentation of national clusters: Cluster evolution in the paper and pulp industry
by Järvinen, Joonas & Lamberg, Juha-Antti & Pietinalho, Lauri
- 242-256 Cost comparisons of reduced-impact and conventional logging in the tropics
by Medjibe, Vincent P. & Putz, Francis E.
2012, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 94-112 Customer preferences for customized household furniture
by Lihra, Torsten & Buehlmann, Urs & Graf, Raoul
- 113-122 Mathematical formulation and exact solution for landing location problem in tropical forest selective logging, a case study in Southeast Cameroon
by Philippart, Julien & Sun, Minghe & Doucet, Jean-Louis & Lejeune, Philippe
- 123-130 Carbon dioxide emissions from wood fuels in Sweden 1980–2100
by Wibe, Sören
- 131-144 Certification of family forests: What influences owners’ awareness and participation?
by Creamer, Selmin F. & Blatner, Keith A. & Butler, Brett J.
- 145-156 Optimal forest harvest age considering carbon sequestration in multiple carbon pools: A comparative statics analysis
by Asante, Patrick & Armstrong, Glen W.
- 157-173 Product quality and value from consumer perspective—An application to wooden products
by Toivonen, Ritva Marketta
2012, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-13 Assessing non-industrial private forest owners’ attitudes to risk: Do owner and property characteristics matter?
by Andersson, Mats
- 14-35 The hidden cost of wildfires: Economic valuation of health effects of wildfire smoke exposure in Southern California
by Richardson, Leslie A. & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B.
- 36-46 Estimated participation in U.S. carbon sequestration programs: A study of NIPF landowners in Massachusetts
by Dickinson, Brenton J. & Stevens, Thomas H. & Lindsay, Marla Markowski & Kittredge, David B.
- 47-60 Demand for wild edible mushrooms. The case of Lactarius deliciosus in Barcelona (Spain)
by Voces, Roberto & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Alfranca, Óscar
- 61-75 Valuing mortality impacts of smoke exposure from major southern California wildfires
by Kochi, Ikuho & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B. & Donovan, Geoffrey H.
- 76-89 An econometric model for ex ante prediction of wildfire suppression costs
by Yoder, Jonathan & Gebert, Krista
2011, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 337-362 Colonialism and conservation: Commercialisation of forests and decline of tribals in Madras Presidency, 1882–1947
by Saravanan, Velayutham
- 363-377 Rewarding carbon sequestration in South-Western French forests: A costly operation?
by Pajot, Guillaume
- 378-387 Annual use, economic life and residual value of cut-to-length harvesting machines
by Spinelli, Raffaele & Magagnotti, Natascia & Picchi, Gianni
- 388-398 Effects of litigation under the Endangered Species Act on forest firm values
by Sun, Changyou & Liao, Xianchun
- 399-414 Assessing forest management strategies using a contingent valuation approach and advanced visualisation techniques: A Portuguese case study
by Madureira, Lívia & Nunes, Luis C. & Borges, José G. & Falcão, André O.
- 415-431 Inducing private wildfire risk mitigation: Experimental investigation of measures on adjacent public lands
by Prante, Tyler & Little, Joseph M. & Jones, Michael L. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P.
August 2011, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 231-234 Faustmann continues to yield
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Brazee, Richard J. & Deegen, Peter
- 235-247 Faustmann rotation and population dynamics in the presence of a risk of destructive events
by Patrice, Loisel
- 248-257 Further generalization of Faustmann's formula for stochastic interest rates
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Zhou, Mo
- 258-266 Pressler's indicator rate formula as a guide for forest management
by Chang, Sun Joseph & Deegen, Peter
- 267-284 Taxation, life-time uncertainty and non-industrial private forest-owner's decision-making
by Barua, Sepul K. & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 285-297 The evaluation of forest crop damages due to climate change. An application of Dempster-Shafer method
by Bernetti, Iacopo & Ciampi, Christian & Fagarazzi, Claudio & Sacchelli, Sandro
- 298-306 The multiple effects of carbon values on optimal rotation
by Price, Colin & Willis, Rob
- 307-318 Optimal rotation with declining discount rate
by Colin, Price
- 319-334 Economic analysis of exploitation and regeneration in plantations with problematic site productivity
by Halbritter, Andreas & Deegen, Peter
April 2011, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 105-106 Sören Wibe in memoriam
by Kriström, Bengt & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 107-109 Fuelwood, timber and climate change: Insights from forest sector modeling-An introduction
by Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck
- 110-126 Are the Finnish targets for the energy use of forest chips realistic--Assessment with a spatial market model
by Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Anttila, Perttu & McCormick, Megan & Asikainen, Antti
- 127-141 Simulated effects of mandatory versus voluntary participation in private forest carbon offset markets in the United States
by Latta, Gregory & Adams, Darius M. & Alig, Ralph J. & White, Eric
- 142-156 Modeling future U.S. forest sector market and trade impacts of expansion in wood energy consumption
by Ince, Peter J. & Kramp, Andrew D. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Yoo, Do-il & Sample, V. Alaric
- 157-168 Paying for forest carbon or stimulating fuelwood demand? Insights from the French Forest Sector Model
by Lecocq, Franck & Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Sauquet, Alexandre
- 169-184 Impacts of agent information assumptions in forest sector modeling
by Sjølie, Hanne K. & Latta, Gregory S. & Adams, Darius M. & Solberg, Birger
- 185-196 Pellet promotion in the Finnish sawmilling industry: The cost-effectiveness of different policy instruments
by Mäkelä, Matti & Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 197-213 An economic analysis of the potential contribution of forest biomass to the EU RES target and its implications for the EU forest industries
by Moiseyev, Alexander & Solberg, Birger & Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Lindner, Marcus
- 214-229 Consequences of increasing bioenergy demand on wood and forests: An application of the Global Forest Products Model
by Buongiorno, Joseph & Raunikar, Ronald & Zhu, Shushuai
January 2011, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-2 CBA and forest economics
by Kriström, Bengt
- 3-17 Carbon sequestration and the optimal forest harvest decision: A dynamic programming approach considering biomass and dead organic matter
by Asante, Patrick & Armstrong, Glen W. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 19-33 U.S. softwood lumber demand and supply estimation using cointegration in dynamic equations
by Song, Nianfu & Chang, Sun Joseph & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 35-52 An attribute-based approach to contingent valuation of forest protection programs
by Moore, Christopher C. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- 53-66 When and to what extent do risk premia work? Cases of threat and optimal rotation
by Price, Colin
- 67-89 Women's dependence on forest and participation in forestry: A case study of joint forest management programme in West Bengal
by Das, Nimai
- 91-104 Competition in the global pulp and paper industries - An evaluation based on three approaches
by Karikallio, Hanna & Mäki-Fränti, Petri & Suhonen, Niko
December 2010, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 253-256 The 3 REDD 'I's
by Angelsen, Arild
- 257-267 Sawmill production in the interior of British Columbia: A stochastic ray frontier approach
by Niquidet, Kurt & Nelson, Harry
- 269-295 Analysis of individual private forestry in northern Spain according to economic factors related to management
by Rodríguez-Vicente, Verónica & Marey-Pérez, Manuel F.
- 297-311 Amenity values and payment schemes for free recreation services from non-industrial private forest properties: A French case study
by Gadaud, Juliette & Rambonilaza, Mbolatiana
- 313-325 Application of the generalized Faustmann model to uneven-aged forest management
by Chang, Sun Joseph & Gadow, Klaus V.
August 2010, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 177-178 Can forests save the world?
by Wibe, Sören & Gong, Peichen
- 179-193 Integrating neighbourhood effects in the calculation of optimal final tree diameters
by Härtl, Fabian & Hahn, Andreas & Knoke, Thomas
- 195-203 Did Pressler fully understand how to use the indicator per cent?
by Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 205-216 Estimating the aggregate value of forest recreation in a regional context
by Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Riera Font, Antoni
- 217-233 Designing a forest-energy policy to reduce forest fires in Galicia (Spain): A contingent valuation application
by Soliño, Mario & Prada, Albino & Vázquez, María X.
- 235-251 European trade in forest products and fuels
by Lundmark, Robert
April 2010, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 83-100 Landowner net benefit from Stone pine (Pinus pinea L.) afforestation of dry-land cereal fields in Valladolid, Spain
by Ovando, Paola & Campos, Pablo & Calama, Rafael & Montero, Gregorio
- 101-112 Financial analysis of intensive pine plantation establishment
by Jones, Phillip D. & Grado, Stephen C. & Demarais, Stephen
- 113-126 Spatial allocation of forest recreation value
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & González-Cabán, Armando & Paez, Catrina & Chavez, Edgar
- 127-144 Regional demands for pulp and paper products
by McCarthy, Patrick & Lei Lei
- 145-156 On dichotomous choice contingent valuation data analysis: Semiparametric methods and Genetic Programming
by Álvarez Díaz, Marcos & González Gómez, Manuel & Saavedra González, Ángeles & De Uña Álvarez, Jacobo
- 157-176 Contrasting two approaches in real options valuation: Contingent claims versus dynamic programming
by Insley, M.C. & Wirjanto, T.S.
January 2010, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-10 Optimizing joint production of timber and carbon sequestration of afforestation projects
by Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C.
- 11-18 Technical efficiency of sawnwood production in Ondo and Osun states, Nigeria
by Kehinde, A.L. & Awoyemi, T.T. & Omonona, B.T. & Akande, J.A.
- 19-34 Assessing costs and benefits of pest management on forested landbases in eastern and western Canada
by Slaney, G.L. & Lantz, V.A. & MacLean, D.A.
- 35-46 The effect of site quality on economically optimal stand management
by Marutani, Teruhiko
- 47-61 Analysis of export demand for Ghana's timber products: A multivariate co-integration approach
by Nanang, David M.