Customer preferences for customized household furniture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C.-H. Sophie Lee & Anttesh Barua & Andrew Whinston, 2000. "The Complementarity Of Mass Customization And Electronic Commerce," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 81-110.
- Neeraj Arora & Xavier Dreze & Anindya Ghose & James Hess & Raghuram Iyengar & Bing Jing & Yogesh Joshi & V. Kumar & Nicholas Lurie & Scott Neslin & S. Sajeesh & Meng Su & Niladri Syam & Jacquelyn Thom, 2008. "Putting one-to-one marketing to work: Personalization, customization, and choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321, December.
- Da Silveira, Giovani & Borenstein, Denis & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2001. "Mass customization: Literature review and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Hansen, Eric, 2006. "Structural panel industry evolution: Implications for innovation and new product development," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 774-783, October.
- Kotha, Suresh, 1996. "From mass production to mass customization: The case of the National Industrial Bicycle Company of Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 442-450, October.
- Brian E. Whitacre & Bradford F. Mills, 2007. "Infrastructure and the Ruralâ€”urban Divide in High-speed Residential Internet Access," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 249-273, July.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Liu, Qihong & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2007. "Product customization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1396-1422, August.
- Odekerken-Schröder, Gaby & Wetzels, Martin, 2003. "Trade-offs in Online Purchase Decisions:: Two Empirical Studies in Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 731-739, December.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Willingness to pay for eco-labelled wood furniture: Choice-based conjoint analysis versus open-ended contingent valuation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Peter J. Lenk & Ambar G. Rao, 1990. "New Models from Old: Forecasting Product Adoption by Hierarchical Bayes Procedures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 42-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:30:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10845-016-1276-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Antoine Arrighi & Céline Mougenot, 0. "Towards user empowerment in product design: a mixed reality tool for interactive virtual prototyping," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:01:n:s1464333217500016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakala, I. & Toppinen, A. & Autio, M., 2014. "Does country of origin matter? Qualitative analysis of young," 2014, Number 45, May 22-24, 2014, Uppsala, Sweden, Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, vol. 2014(45), pages 1-8, December.
- Jerrod Penn & Wuyang Hu & Linda Cox & Lara Kozloff, 2016. "Values for Recreational Beach Quality in Oahu, Hawaii," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62.
More about this item
KeywordsMass customization; Furniture; Conjoint analysis; Consumer preference;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:18:y:2012:i:2:p:94-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.