Contact information of Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ssfesf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssfeeea.html .
December 2014, Volume 2014, Issue 45
- 1-6 Creating market for biodiversity by using habitat banking: preliminary assessment of applicability to Finland
by Kniivilä, M & Kosenius, A.-K & Horne, P.
- 1-6 To own forest or not? Vertical integration in pulp and paper sector
by Korhonen, J. & Zhang, Y. & Toppinen, A.
- 1-7 Quality assurance practices in the Swedish sawmill industry
by Gustafsson, Å. & Johansson, J. & Eliasson, L.
- 1-7 Sustainable development – international framework – overview and analysis in the context of forests and forest products with a stakeholder view – a literature review
by Hyytiä, A.
- 1-7 Optimal rotation with differently-discounted benefit streams
by Price, C.
- 1-8 Governing Illegal Logging and the Comparative Advantage
by Guan, Z. & Gong, P. & Cao, J.
- 1-8 Logistics service requirements in the industry for producing
by Gustafsson, Å.
- 1-8 Does country of origin matter? Qualitative analysis of young
by Hakala, I. & Toppinen, A. & Autio, M.
- 1-8 Perceptions of tree disease mitigation: what are people willing to pay for, and what do they actually get?
by Price, C.
- 1-8 Observations on CICES-based classification of ecosystem services in Finland
by Saastamoinen, Olli
- 1-9 Past and present profitability of deforestation of miombo
by Araya, Meley & Hofstad, Ole
- 1-9 Consumers’ environmental awareness towards children’s furniture in Shanghai and Shenzhen, China
by Wan, M. & Toppinen, A. & Chen, J.
- 1-9 Market analysis of harvesting services engaged by private forest owners in Sweden
by Staal Wästerlund, D. & Kronholm, T.
- 1-10 Common Properties and Municipalities: institutional
by Favero, Matteo & Gatto, Paola & Pettenella, Davide
- 1-10 Explaining participation of private forest owners in
by Górriz, E. & Mäntymaa, E. & Petucco, C. & Schubert, F. & Vedel, S. E. & Mantau, Udo & Prokofieva, I.
- 1-10 Performance indicators in the wood products industry – a review and study of a saw mill supply chain
by Larsson, M. & Stendahl, M & Roos, A.
- 1-11 The forest-based sector and research – some thoughts on relevance and future prospects
by Hoen, H-F.
- 1-11 Treating irregularities in carbon price and discount schedule: resolving a nightmare for forest economics?
by Price, C. & Willis, R.