Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward A. Hudson & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1974. "U.S. Energy Policy and Economic Growth, 1975-2000," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 461-514, Autumn.
- Van Soest, Arthur & Kooreman, Peter, 1990.
"Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-400, June.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kooreman, P., 1990. "Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints," Other publications TiSEM 67e4b635-f504-401e-9a07-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Henrik Holm Jensen, 2002. "Interfuel Substitution within Industrial Companies: An Analysis Based on Panel Data at Company Level," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-50.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1977. "Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 381-88, November.
- Alan D. Woodland, 1993. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of the Industrial Demand for Energy in NSW," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-90.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-79, May.
- Hall, V. B., 1983.
"Industrial sector interfuel substitution following the first major oil shock,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 377-382.
- Hall, V.B., 1983. "Industrial Sector Interfuel Substitution Following the First Major Oil Shock," Working Papers 67, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987.
"Microeconometric models of rationing, imperfect markets, and non-negativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 89-110.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987. "Microeconometric Models of Rationing, Imperfect Markets, and Non-Negativity Constraints," Bulletins 7470, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998.
"An individual choice model of energy mix,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Fuss, Melvyn A., 1977. "The demand for energy in Canadian manufacturing : An example of the estimation of production structures with many inputs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-116, January.
- Norbert Ladoux & Marc Ivaldi & Alain Bousquet, 1989. "La demande d'énergie des industries laitières : une analyse microéconomique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 75-90.
- Magnus, J.R. & Woodland, A.D., 1987. "Inter-fuel substitution in Dutch manufacturing," Other publications TiSEM ac70331b-1a1e-465e-9ccc-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M, 1986. "Microeconometric Demand Systems with Binding Nonnegativity Constraints: The Dual Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1237-42, September.
- Browning, M J, 1983. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Conditional Cost Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 851-56, May.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Squires, Dale, 1994. "Firm behavior under input rationing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-61, May.
- Blundell, Richard & Smith, Richard J., 1994. "Coherency and estimation in simultaneous models with censored or qualitative dependent variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 355-373.
- Griffin, James M, 1977. "Inter-fuel Substitution Possibilities: A Translog Application to Intercountry Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 755-70, October.
- Terrell, Dek, 1996. "Incorporating Monotonicity and Concavity Conditions in Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 179-94, March-Apr.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-62, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:426-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.