Industrial Sector Interfuel Substitution Following the First Major Oil Shock
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, V. B., 1983. "Industrial sector interfuel substitution following the first major oil shock," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 377-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the U.K. Manufacturing Sector,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Steinbuks, J., 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1032, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jones, Clifton T., 2014. "The role of biomass in US industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 122-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .