Firm behavior under input rationing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben White, 2000. "A Review of the Economics of Biological Natural Resources," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 419-462.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Fuel-Switching Capability," IDEI Working Papers 322, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Squires, Dale, 2016. "Firm behavior under quantity controls: The theory of virtual quantities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 70-86.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Krishna Kala M & Tan Ling Hui & Ranjan Ram, 2004.
"Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Ling H Tan & Kala Krishna & Ram Ranjan, 2001. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," IMF Working Papers 01/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan & Ram Ranjan, 2002. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," NBER Working Papers 8796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thanh Viet Nguyen & Lars Ravn-Jonsen & Niels Vestergaard, 2016. "Marginal Damage Cost of Nutrient Enrichment: The Case of the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 109-129, May.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2008. "Rent Dissipation in Chartered Recreational Fishing: Inside the Black Box," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John Haraden & Samuel Herrick & Dale Squires & Clement Tisdell, 2004. "Economic Benefits of Dolphins in the United States Eastern Tropical Pacific Purse-Seine Tuna Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 451-468, August.
- Dale Squires & Yongil Jeon & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley, 2010.
"Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 361-377, July.
- Squires, Dale & Jeon, Yongil & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James E., 2010. "Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Herve Guyomard & Laurent Morin & Vincent Requillart, 1995. "Quota mobility in the european sugar regime," Post-Print hal-01607840, HAL.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Niels Vestergaard & Frank Jensen & Henning P. Jørgensen, 2005. "Sunk Cost and Entry-Exit Decisions under Individual Transferable Quotas: Why Industry Restructuring Is Delayed," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Xavier Delache & Catherine Goudounèche & Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mahé, 1995.
"Analyse micro-économique d'un marché des droits à produire en agriculture : application aux quotas laitiers en France,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 61-75.
- Xavier Delache & Catherine Goudounèche & Herve Guyomard & Xavier Irz & Louis Pascal Mahe, 1995. "Analyse micro-économique d'un marché des droits à produire en agriculture : application aux quotas laitiers en France," Post-Print hal-01594511, HAL.
- Yue Ma & Shu Kam Lee & Hing Lin Chan, 2003. "Estimating Firm Behavior under Rationing: a Panel Data Study of the Chinese Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 221-244.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Rationality and the LeChatelier Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 416-428, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:2:p:235-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.