Rent Dissipation in Chartered Recreational Fishing: Inside the Black Box
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Sutinen, Jon G., 1979. "Bioeconomic models of marine recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Holland, Daniel S. & Maharaj, Vishwanie & Campson, Tammy Warner, 2007. "Fish harvest tags: An alternative management approach for recreational fisheries in the US Gulf of Mexico," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 505-516, July.
- Squires, Dale, 1987. "Fishing effort: Its testing, specification, and internal structure in fisheries economics and management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-282, September.
- Squires, Dale, 1994. "Firm behavior under input rationing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Keith Criddle & M. Herrmann & S. Lee & C. Hamel, 2001. "Participation decisions, angler welfare, and the regional economic impact of sportfishing," Working Papers 2001-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Scrogin & Kevin Boyle & George Parsons & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2004. "Effects of Regulations on Expected Catch, Expected Harvest, and Site Choice of Recreational Anglers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 963-974.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sutinen, Jon G. & Johnston, Robert J., 2003. "Angling management organizations: integrating the recreational sector into fishery management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 471-487, November.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Caputo,Michael R., 2005. "Foundations of Dynamic Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521603683, March.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.