Angling management organizations: integrating the recreational sector into fishery management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrow, Scott, 1996. "Marine protected areas: emerging economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 439-446, November.
- Jones, Peter J S, 1999. "Marine nature reserves in Britain: past lessons, current status and future issues," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 375-396, July.
- Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E., 2003. "Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Squires, Dale & Campbell, Harry & Cunningham, Stephen & Dewees, Christopher & Grafton, R Quentin & Herrick, Samuel F & Kirkley, James & Pascoe, Sean & Salvanes, Kjell & Shallard, Bruce & Turris, Bruce, 1998. "Individual transferable quotas in multispecies fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-159, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Hwa Nyeon & Woodward, Richard T. & Griffin, Wade L., 2005. "Transferable Rights of Recreational Fishery: An Application to Red Snapper Fishery in the Gulf of Mexico," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2008. "Rent Dissipation in Chartered Recreational Fishing: Inside the Black Box," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 300-314, November.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations & WorldFish Center, 2008. "Small-scale capture fisheries: a global overview with emphasis on developing countries: a preliminary report of the Big Numbers Project," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37878, September.
- Doerpinghaus, J. & Hentrich, K. & Troup, M. & Stavrinaky, A. & Anderson, S., 2014. "An assessment of sector separation on the Gulf of Mexico recreational red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 309-317.
- Daryl P. McPhee, 2017. "Urban Recreational Fisheries in the Australian Coastal Zone: The Sustainability Challenge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-12, March.
- John Curtis & Benjamin Breen, 2016. "Fisheries management for different angler types," Papers WP529, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations & World Fish Center, 2008. "Small-scale Capture Fisheries : A Global Overview with Emphasis on Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16752, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries management Recreational fisheries Rights-based fisheries Co-management Community-based management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:27:y:2003:i:6:p:471-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .