Small-scale capture fisheries: a global overview with emphasis on developing countries: a preliminary report of the Big Numbers Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Derek Stephen, 2006. "Category, narrative, and value in the governance of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 747-756, November.
- Sumaila, U.R. & Alder, J. & Keith, H., 2006. "Global scope and economics of illegal fishing," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 696-703, November.
- Salayo, Nerissa & Garces, Len & Pido, Michael & Viswanathan, Kuperan & Pomeroy, Robert & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Siason, Ida & Seng, Keang & Masae, Awae, 2008. "Managing excess capacity in small-scale fisheries: Perspectives from stakeholders in three Southeast Asian countries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 692-700, July.
- Sutinen, Jon G. & Johnston, Robert J., 2003. "Angling management organizations: integrating the recreational sector into fishery management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 471-487, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, A. & Pulis, A. & Owusu-Adjei, E., 2011. "Smoked marine fish from Western Region, Ghana: a value chain assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39520, September.
More about this item
KeywordsArtisanal fishing; Small scale fisheries;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .