Introduction to the Special Issue on Job Satisfaction in Fisheries in the Global South
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Derek Stephen, 2006. "Category, narrative, and value in the governance of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 747-756, November.
- Clark, Andrew E., 1997.
"Job satisfaction and gender: Why are women so happy at work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Clark, Andrew, 1993. "Job Satisfaction and Gender. Why are Women so Happy at Work?," Economics Discussion Papers 10015, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, A.E., 1995. "Job Satisfaction and Gender: Why Are Women so Happy at Work?," DELTA Working Papers 95-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2009. "The impact of gender differences on determinants of job satisfaction among Chinese off-farm migrants in Jiangsu," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 363-380.
- Courtland L. Smith, 1981. "Satisfaction Bonus from Salmon Fishing: Implications for Economic Evaluation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 181-196.
- Keith A. Bender & Peter J. Sloane, 1998. "Job Satisfaction, Trade Unions, and Exit-Voice Revisited," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(2), pages 222-240, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:109:y:2012:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .