The impact of gender differences on determinants of job satisfaction among Chinese off-farm migrants in Jiangsu
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maarten Bavinck & Richard Pollnac & Iris Monnereau & Pierre Failler, 2012. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Job Satisfaction in Fisheries in the Global South," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 1-10, October.
- GAO, Wenshu & SMYTH, Russell, 2010.
"Job satisfaction and relative income in economic transition: Status or signal?: The case of urban China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 442-455, September.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Job Satisfaction And Relative Income In Economic Transition: Status Or Signal? The Case Of Urban China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 12-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9790-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Newman & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth & Angus Hooke, 2015. "Examining the Relationship Between Workplace Support and Life Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 769-781, February.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; migrants; job satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:363-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .