Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Vernon L., 1977. "Control theory applied to natural and environmental resources an exposition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Leif K. Sandal & Stein Ivar Steinshamn, 2000. "How to Improve the Management of Renewable Resources: The Case of Canada's Northern Cod Fishery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 570-580.
- Levin, Simon A. & Barrett, Scott & Aniyar, Sara & Baumol, William & Bliss, Christopher & Bolin, Bert & Dasgupta, Partha & Ehrlich, Paul & Folke, Carl & Gren, Ing-Marie & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Annma, 1998. "Resilience in natural and socioeconomic systems," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 1990.
"Local aggregation in a dynamic setting,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 287-305, October.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1990. "Local Aggregation in a Dynamic Setting," Munich Reprints in Economics 3327, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1990. "Local Aggregation in a Dynamic Setting," Munich Reprints in Economics 2118, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Robert Russell, 1976. "Functional Structure and the Allen Partial Elasticities of Substitution: An Application of Duality Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 285-291.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Adu-Asamoah, Richard, 1986. "Single and multispecies systems: The the Eastern Tropical Atlantic," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 50-68, March.
- Plourde, C G, 1970. "A Simple Model of Replenishable Natural Resource Exploitation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 518-522, June.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1982. "A note on the fundamental theorem of exact aggregation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 119-126.
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Sutinen, Jon G., 1979. "Bioeconomic models of marine recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1983. "Optimal harvesting of ecologically interdependent fish species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 329-345, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Balasko, Yves, 1984. "The Size of Dynamic Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 123-141, January.
- Brock, William A., 2000. "Whither nonlinear?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 663-678, June.
- Wilson, James & Low, Bobbi & Costanza, Robert & Ostrom, Elinor, 1999. "Scale misperceptions and the spatial dynamics of a social-ecological system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 243-257, November.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993. "Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Willi Semmler & Malte Sieveking, 1994. "On the optimal exploitation of interacting resources," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-49, February.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Prigogine, Ilya, 1987. "Exploring complexity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 97-103, June.
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm, 1982. "Aggregate Investment and Consistent Intertemporal Technologies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 595-614.
- Tahvonen Olli & Kuuluvainen Jari, 1993. "Economic Growth, Pollution, and Renewable Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-118, March.
- Blackorby, Charles & Schworm, William, 1988. "The Existence of Input and Output Aggregates in Aggregate Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 613-643, May.
- Freixas, Xavier & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1987. "Engel Curves Leading to the Weak Axiom in the Aggregate," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 515-531, May.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Barry Smith, J., 1980. "Replenishable resource management under uncertainty: A reexamination of the U.S. Northern Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 209-219, September.
- John Muellbauer, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 525-543.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:44:y:2002:i:3:p:517-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.