Local aggregation in a dynamic setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-397, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1985. "The Local Aggregation Problem," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 36, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Grundlagen der ökonomischen Analyse," Monographs in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics, number 25821, Jul-Dec.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1997. "The moving equilibrium theorem again," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 271-278, April.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Wagner Adolf, 2004. "Statistische Adäquation bei Fortentwicklung der makrökonomischen Wirtschaftstheorie / Statistical Adequacy and the Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(5), pages 612-625, October.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:3:p:287-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.