Statistische Adäquation bei Fortentwicklung der makrökonomischen Wirtschaftstheorie / Statistical Adequacy and the Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deane,Phyllis, 1978. "The Evolution of Economic Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293150, December.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 1990. "Local aggregation in a dynamic setting," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 287-305.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "The Methodology of Empirical Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521802727, November.
- Bernhard Herz & Werner Roger, 1995.
"Economic growth and convergence in Germany,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 132-143.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "Latin America debt and development: a review," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1349, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2003. "Macroeconomic Priorities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsAdequacy; macroeconomic theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:224:y:2004:i:5:p:612-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .