The Methodology of Empirical Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2008. "Christmas cards, Easter bunnies, and Granger-causality," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 835-844, December.
- Francesco Guala & Andrea Salanti, 2002. "On the Robustness of Economic Models," Working Papers (-2012) 0208, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Piero Ferri & Anna Maria Variato, 2007. "Macro Dynamics in a Model with Uncertainty," Working Papers (-2012) 0704, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Unravelling the New Classical Counter Revolution," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 20-35, January.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2018:i:1:p:9-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Bonini, 2004. "New Macroeconomics and Credibility Analysis," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(2), pages 341-359.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2003. "Laws and Limits of Econometrics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 26-52, March.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Òscar Jordà, 2001.
"Measuring systematic monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 113-144.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "Measuring Systematic Monetary Policy," Department of Economics 00-05, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Kevin Hoover, 2003. "Measuring Systematic Monetary Policy," Working Papers 05, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover & Oscar Jorda, 2001. "Measuring Systematic Monetary Policy," Working Papers 610, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Wagner Adolf, 2004. "Statistische Adäquation bei Fortentwicklung der makrökonomischen Wirtschaftstheorie / Statistical Adequacy and the Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(5), pages 612-625, October.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Qin, Duo, 2006. "Is China's growing service sector leading to cost disease?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-287, September.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2009. "The PIGS, does the Group Exist? An empirical macroeconomic analysis based on the Okun Law," GEMF Working Papers 2009-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Cecilia Bermúdez, 2014. "La racionalidad en la formación de expectativas. Crítica de la hipótesis de expectativas racionales," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(30), pages 83-97, January-J.
- Bill Russell, 2013.
"Macroeconomics: science or faith based discipline?,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
276, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Russell, Bill, 2013. "Macroeconomics: Science or Faith Based Discipline?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-114, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Wagner, Richard E., 2012. "A macro economy as an ecology of plans," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 433-444.
- Sheetal K. Chand, 2004. "Macroeconomics - Which Way Now? Old versus New Styles," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 30, pages 11-26.
- LE HERON Edwin & MAROUANE Amine, 2015. "A history of contemporary post Keynesian SFC model," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521003216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.