Christmas cards, Easter bunnies, and Granger-causality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001.
"Causality in Macroeconomics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002882, October.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "Causality in Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521452175, October.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "The Methodology of Empirical Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521003216, October.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "The Methodology of Empirical Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521802727, October.
- Alessio Moneta, 2005. "Causality in macroeconometrics: some considerations about reductionism and realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 433-453.
- Bishop, Robert V., 1979. "The Construction and Use of Causality Tests," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A & Torrance, Thomas S, 1994. "Causality and Determinism in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(2), pages 176-193, May.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Paradise lost and found? The econometric contributions of Clive W. J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004. "Paradise Lost and Found? The Econometric Contributions of Clive W.J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0416, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2005. "Measuring the strength of cointegration and Granger-causality," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1607-1614.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1982. "Non-causality due to omitted variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 367-378, August.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 1993. "Does money affect output?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Testing for causality : A personal viewpoint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 329-352, May.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Grahame Thompson, 1993. "Causality in economics: Rhetorical ethic or positivist empiric?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-71, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)