Christmas cards, Easter bunnies, and Granger-causality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grahame Thompson, 1993. "Causality in economics: Rhetorical ethic or positivist empiric?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2005. "Measuring the strength of cointegration and Granger-causality," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1607-1614.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1982. "Non-causality due to omitted variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 367-378, August.
- Alessio Moneta, 2005. "Causality in macroeconometrics: some considerations about reductionism and realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 433-453.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Testing for causality : A personal viewpoint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 329-352, May.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 1993. "Does money affect output?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001.
"Causality in Macroeconomics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002882, Junio.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A & Torrance, Thomas S, 1994. "Causality and Determinism in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(2), pages 176-93, May.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001.
"The Methodology of Empirical Macroeconomics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521003216, Junio.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004.
"Paradise Lost and Found? The Econometric Contributions of Clive W.J. Granger and Robert F. Engle,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0416, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Paradise lost and found? The econometric contributions of Clive W. J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-37, April.
- Bishop, Robert V., 1979. "The Construction and Use of Causality Tests," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:6:p:835-844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.