Export-led growth and the Japanese economy: evidence from VAR and directed acyclic graphs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Titus Awokuse, 2005. "Export-led growth and the Japanese economy: evidence from VAR and directed acyclic graphs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 849-858.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 1998. "Free Trade, Growth, and Convergence," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 143-170, June.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-688, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Grabowski, Richard & Sharma, Subhash C. & Dhakal, Dharmendra, 1990. "Exports and Japanese economic development," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-132, February.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2002. "Export performance and economic growth nexus in Japan: a bootstrap approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-33, January.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "Causality in Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002882, May.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Boltho, Andrea, 1996. "Was Japanese Growth Export-Led?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 415-432, July.
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2003.
"Is the export-led growth hypothesis valid for Canada?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 126-136, February.
- Awokuse, Titus O., 2002. "Is The Export-Lead Growth Hypothesis Valid For Canada?," Staff Papers 15823, University of Delaware, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1982. "Non-causality due to omitted variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 367-378, August.
- Yamada, Hiroshi, 1998. "A note on the causality between export and productivity:: an empirical re-examination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-114, October.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 2003. "Triangular structural model specification and estimation with application to causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Swanson, N.R. & Granger, C.W.J., 1994. "Impulse Response Functions Based on Causal Approach to Residual Orthogonalization in Vector Autoregressions," Papers 9-94-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:5:p:593-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .