The Evolution of Economic Ideas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "When Ricardo saw profit, he called it rent: on the vice of parochial realism," MPRA Paper 33625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doreen Bekker, 1995. "Weitzman's Profit Sharing Model: A Resurrection of Pre-Keynesian Theory?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 63(3), pages 246-254, September.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Md Monowaruz, 2007. "The theoretical aspect of Muhammad Yunus’s dream-'putting poverty in museums'," MPRA Paper 1306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2007.
- S.A. Drakopoulos, 1994. "Economics and the New Physics Some Methodological Implications," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 62(4), pages 198-209, December.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Gotsis, George, 2003. "A Meta-theoretical Assessment of the Decline of Scholastic Economics," MPRA Paper 12876, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- José Guilherme Silva Vieira & Ramón Garcia Fernández, 2006. "A Estrutura Das Revoluções Científicas E As Portas Abertas Para A Análise Retórica Na Economia," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 3, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Catherine Baumont & Jean-Marie Huriot, 1996.
"From von Thuenen to Fujita : continuity or rupture ?
[De von Thünen à Fujita : continuité ou rupture ?]," Working Papers hal-01527151, HAL.
- Michel Herland, 1992. "À quoi sert l'histoire de la pensée économique ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(5), pages 953-960.
- Wagner Adolf, 2004. "Statistische Adäquation bei Fortentwicklung der makrökonomischen Wirtschaftstheorie / Statistical Adequacy and the Evolution of Macroeconomic Theory," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(5), pages 612-625, October.
- Nixson, Frederick, 1984. ""Economic Development": A Suitable Case for Treatment?," Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies 232615, University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre.
- Dipak Ghosh, 2007. "The metamorphosis of Lewis's dual economy model," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 5-25.
- Michel Rainelli, 1983. "Entrepreneur et profits dans les Principes de John Stuart Mill et d'Alfred Marshall," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(4), pages 794-810.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521293150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .