University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre
Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies
- 232639 Government Subsidies, Income Distribution, Growth and Employment in Bangladesh
by Jabbar, M.A. & Colman, David
- 232636 The Impact of Structural Adjustment on Women: Concepts and Issues
by Elson, Diane
- 232633 Liberalisation and Regional Development
by Cook, Paul & Hulme, David
- 232631 Liberalisation in the Context of Industrial Development in LDCs
by Cook, Paul
- 232627 From telling people to listening to them: Changes in approaches to the development and welfare of pastoral peoples
by Baxter, P.T.W.
- 232618 Agriculture in Conflict with Trade and Development
by Colman, David
- 232617 Distortions of Agricultural Incentives: An Analysis of the Effects of Government Policy on the Brazilian Beef and Dairy Sectors
by da Silva, J.A.B.B. & Young, T.
- 232615 "Economic Development": A Suitable Case for Treatment?
by Nixson, Frederick