"Economic Development": A Suitable Case for Treatment?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chenery, Hollis B, 1975. "The Structuralist Approach to Development Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 310-316, May.
- Flammang, Robert A, 1979. "Economic Growth and Economic Development: Counterparts or Competitors?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 47-61, October.
- Deane,Phyllis, 1978. "The Evolution of Economic Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293150, May.
- Palma, Gabriel, 1978. "Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 881-924.
- Arndt, H W, 1981. "Economic Development: A Semantic History," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 457-466, April.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1976. "Conflicts of concepts: Welfare economics and developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 181-195, March.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Yotopoulos, Pan A., 1979. "What has orthodox development economics learned from recent experience?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 541-554, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umandp:232615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .