The Structuralist Approach to Development Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guadagno, Francesca, 2016. "The determinanths of industrialisation in developing countries, 1960-2005," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wobst, Peter, 2002. "The impact of domestic and global trade liberalization on five Southern African countries," TMD discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- De Melo, Jaime, 1988. "CGE models for the analysis of trade policy in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3, The World Bank.
- Anastasiya Penska, 2015. "Determinants of Corruption in Ukrainian Regions: Spatial Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Malcolm Sawyer, 2013. "Post-Keynesian and Kaleckian thoughts on ecological macroeconomics," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 256-267.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007.
"Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth,"
Working Paper Series
2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2013. "Re-Examination Of Wagner’S Law For Oecd Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 28-37, February.
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2001. "Spatial economy: high-tech glossary or new regional economics?," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(1), pages 9-36, July.
- Benzarour, Choukri, 2001.
"إجراءات السياسات الاقتصادية لبرامج التعديل الهيكلي
[Macroeconomic Policies for Structural adjustment policies]," MPRA Paper 14980, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- D. Mahadea, 2003. "Employment And Growth In South Africa: Hope Or Despair?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(1), pages 21-48, March.
- Wobst, P., 2001. "Comparison of domestic and global trade Liberalization across five southern African countries," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bah, El-hadj M., 2007.
"Structural Transformation in Developed and Developing Countries,"
10655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2008.
- Bah, El-hadj, 2009. "Structural Transformation in Developed and Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 42, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:135:y:2018:i:c:p:266-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waelbroeck, Jean, 1998. "Half a century of development economics : a review based on the"Handbook of Development Economics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1925, The World Bank.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:6:p:4-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nixson, Frederick, 1984. ""Economic Development": A Suitable Case for Treatment?," Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies 232615, University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:27:y:1996:i:1:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime de Melo, 2015.
"Adjustment, Investment and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 6, pages 137-165,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Adjustment, investment, and the real exchange rate in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 473, The World Bank.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:35-:d:150553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur, 2011. "World oil prices and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from an emerging market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 488-496, May.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Vanessa Kasongo & Clement Kyei, 2014. "The Relationship between Oil and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Quantile Causality Approach," Working Papers 201468, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:2:p:310-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.