Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orleans, Leo A., 1975. "China's experience on population control: The elusive model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(7-8), pages 497-525.
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999. "International Trade and Income Distribution," CID Working Papers 18A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Basic needs and the north/south debate," MPRA Paper 8469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1989. "North-South trade and basic needs," MPRA Paper 8122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:sp:p:183-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajah Rasiah & Johannes Dragsbaek Schmidt, 2010. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Romano, Donato, 1996. "ENDOGENOUS RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY: A EUROPEAN (NON ORTHODOX) PERSPECTIVE; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, I," Working Papers 14396, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Oetzel, Jennifer & Doh, Jonathan P., 2009. "MNEs and development: a review and reconceptualization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 108-120, April.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 1998. "Colonialism and Industrialization: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 37866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic needs and global models: resources, trade and distribution," MPRA Paper 8023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palma, J.G., 2012. "Was Brazil's recent growth acceleration the world's most overrated boom?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1248, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999.
"Pattern of Trade and Economic Development in the Model of Monopolistic Competition,"
CID Working Papers
14, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sachs, J.D. & Yang, X., 1999. "Pattern of Trade and Economic Development in the Model of Monopolistic Competition," Papers 14, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999. "Pattern of Trade and Economic Development in the Model of Monopolistic Competition," CID Working Papers 14A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2009. "From the national-bourgeois to the associated dependency interpretation of latin America," Textos para discussão 185, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Beyond the Multi-Fibre Agreement: How are Workers in East Asia Faring?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, October.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2010. "Interpretação nacionalista versus interpretação da dependência," Textos para discussão 266, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Nixson, Frederick, 1984. ""Economic Development": A Suitable Case for Treatment?," Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies 232615, University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1989. "North-South trade and basic needs," MPRA Paper 8357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Carballa Smichowski & Cédric Durand & Steven Knauss, 2016. "Uneven development patterns in global value chains," CEPN Working Papers hal-01368948, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1979. "A model of technology, domestic distribution and North-South relations," MPRA Paper 7999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewis, Colin M., 2005. "States and markets in Latin America: the political economy of economic intervention," Economic History Working Papers 22483, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2014. "Latin America's socail imagination since 1950. From one type of 'absolute certainties' to another - with no (far more creative)'uncomfortable uncertainties' in sight," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1416, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:7-8:p:881-924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .