A Meta-theoretical Assessment of the Decline of Scholastic Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Roover, Raymond, 1958. "The Concept of the Just Price: Theory and Economic Policy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 418-434, December.
- Deane,Phyllis, 1978. "The Evolution of Economic Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293150.
- O. F. Hamouda & B. B. Price, 1997. "The justice of the just price," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 191-216.
- André Lapidus, 1997.
"Metal, Money, and the Prince: John Buridan and Nicholas Oresme after Thomas Aquinas,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 21-53, Spring.
- André Lapidus, 1997. "Metal, Money and the Prince - John Buridan and Nicholas Oresme after Thomas Aquinas," Post-Print hal-00344926, HAL.
- Screpanti, Ernesto & Zamagni, Stefano, 2005. "An Outline of the History of Economic Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199279142.
- Steven Rappaport, 2001. "Economic models as mini-theories," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 275-285.
- Huerta de Soto, Jesus, 1996. "New Light on the Prehistory of the Theory of Banking and the School of Salamanca," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 59-81.
- Langholm,Odd, 1998. "The Legacy of Scholasticism in Economic Thought," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521621595.
More about this item
KeywordsLaudan and Economics; Scholastic Economics; Research Traditions; economic ethics;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .