A Meta-theoretical Assessment of the Decline of Scholastic Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Roover, Raymond, 1958. "The Concept of the Just Price: Theory and Economic Policy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 418-434, December.
- Deane,Phyllis, 1978. "The Evolution of Economic Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293150.
- O. F. Hamouda & B. B. Price, 1997. "The justice of the just price," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 191-216.
- André Lapidus, 1997.
"Metal, Money, and the Prince: John Buridan and Nicholas Oresme after Thomas Aquinas,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 21-53, Spring.
- André Lapidus, 1997. "Metal, Money and the Prince - John Buridan and Nicholas Oresme after Thomas Aquinas," Post-Print hal-00344926, HAL.
- Screpanti, Ernesto & Zamagni, Stefano, 2005. "An Outline of the History of Economic Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199279142.
- Steven Rappaport, 2001. "Economic models as mini-theories," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 275-285.
- Huerta de Soto, Jesus, 1996. "New Light on the Prehistory of the Theory of Banking and the School of Salamanca," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 59-81.
- Langholm,Odd, 1998. "The Legacy of Scholasticism in Economic Thought," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521621595.
More about this item
KeywordsLaudan and Economics; Scholastic Economics; Research Traditions; economic ethics;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.