Mercantilists and classicals: insights from doctrinal history
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Neil T. Skaggs, 1999. "Changing Views: Twentieth-Century Opinion on the Banking School-Currency School Controversy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 361-391, Summer.
- Murphy, Antoin E., 1997. "John Law: Economic Theorist and Policy-maker," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286493, December.
- Tavlas, George S., 1981. "Keynesian and monetarist theories of the monetary transmission process : Doctrinal aspects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 317-337.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1998. "Historical origins of the cost-push fallacy," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 53-74.
- Screpanti, Ernesto & Zamagni, Stefano, 1995.
"An Outline of the History of Economic Thought,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198774556, December.
- William D. Grampp, 1952. "The Liberal Elements in English Mercantilism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 465-501.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1997. "Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number rome97-1.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1999:i:spr:p:55-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.