The Political Economy of the Just Price: What the School of Salamanca Has To Say in the Age of Corruption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Roover, Raymond, 1958. "The Concept of the Just Price: Theory and Economic Policy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 418-434, December.
- Raymond de Roover, 1955. "Scholastic Economics: Survival and Lasting Influence from the Sixteenth Century to Adam Smith," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 161-190.
- Emil Kauder, 1953. "The Retarded Acceptance of the Marginal Utility Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 564-575.
- Frank H. Knight, 1934. ""The Common Sense of Political Economy" (Wicksteed Reprinted)," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42, pages 660-660.
- Giorgio Tagliacozzo, 1945. "Croce and the Nature of Economic Science," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 307-329.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:10:y:2000:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.