Grundlagen der ökonomischen Analyse
Diese Abhandlung hat die isolierende Betrachtungsweise (ceters-paribus-Analyse) und konzeptionellen Grundlagen der aggregierten Analyse zum Gegenstand. Die Überlegungen bauen auf den Schriften von Alfred Marshall (1842-1924) und John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946) auf.
|This book is provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Monographs in Economics with number 891 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstr. 28, 80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1997. "The moving equilibrium theorem again," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 271-278, April.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1969. "The Existence of Aggregate Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 553-77, October.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 1990.
"Local aggregation in a dynamic setting,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 287-305, October.
- Patinkin, Don, 1976. "Keynes and Econometrics: On the Interaction between the Macroeconomic Revolutions of the Interwar Period," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1091-1123, November.
- H. S. Houthakker, 1955. "The Pareto Distribution and the Cobb-Douglas Production Function in Activity Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 27-31.
- M. H. Peston, 1959. "A View of the Aggregation Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 58-64.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-63, May.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1975. "Smoothing demand by aggregation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 201-223.
- J. Tinbergen., 2007. "On a Method of Statistical Business-Cycle Research. A Reply," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenbk:891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.