On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1989. "On the optimality and stability of competitive paths in continuous time growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 526-547, August.
- Levhari, David & Liviatan, Nissan, 1972. "On stability in the saddle-point sense," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 88-93, February.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1987.
"Oscillations in optimal growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 201-206, June.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1987. "Oscillations in optimal growth models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 413-427, September.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976. "Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- M. Kurz, 1968. "The General Instability of a Class of Competitive Growth Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 155-174.
- Wirl, Franz, 1994. "A new route to cyclical strategies in two-dimensional optimal control models," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 165-173, June.
- Benhabib, Jess, 1978. "A note on optimal growth and intertemporally dependent preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 321-324.
- Iannaccone, Laurence R., 1986. "Addiction and satiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 95-99.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van & Shimomura, Koji, 1993. "Cyclical and Noncyclical Redistributive Taxation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Wan, Henry, 1970. "Optimal Saving Programs under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 521-547, October.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "Introduction to Hamiltonian dynamics in economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:53:y:1991:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.