On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1989. "On the optimality and stability of competitive paths in continuous time growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 526-547, August.
- M. Kurz, 1968. "The General Instability of a Class of Competitive Growth Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 155-174.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Wan, Henry, 1970. "Optimal Saving Programs under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 521-47, October.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "Introduction to Hamiltonian dynamics in economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Benhabib, Jess, 1978. "A note on optimal growth and intertemporally dependent preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 321-324.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1987.
"Oscillations in optimal growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 201-206, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Wirl, Franz, 1994. "A new route to cyclical strategies in two-dimensional optimal control models," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 165-173, June.
- Levhari, David & Liviatan, Nissan, 1972. "On stability in the saddle-point sense," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 88-93, February.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van & Shimomura, Koji, 1993. "Cyclical and Noncyclical Redistributive Taxation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(2), pages 415-29, May.
- Iannaccone, Laurence R., 1986. "Addiction and satiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 95-99.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:53:y:1991:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.