On stability in the saddle-point sense
No abstract is available for this item.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Intersectoral external effects, multiplicities & indeterminacies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 765-787, May.
- Croix, David de la & Michel, Philippe, 1999.
"Optimal growth when tastes are inherited,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 519-537, February.
- de La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997. "Optimal Growth When Tastes Are Inherited," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- De La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997. "Optimal Growth when Tastes are Inherited," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 168, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- de la Croix, David & Michel, Philippe, 1997. "Optimal growth when tastes are inherited," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jun 1997.
- Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar, 2003. "The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 599-618, February.
- Harutaka, Takahshi, 2012. "An unbalanced two-sector growth model with constant returns:a turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 37297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1996. "On the local stability of the stationary solution to variational problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 415-431.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Philippe Michel & Alain Venditti & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Croissance optimale et cycles dans le modèle à générations imbriquées : un exemple," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 487-497.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998. "Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2001. "Economic Growth, the Mathematical Pendulum, and a Golden Rule of Thumb," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 94-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Michael J. P. Magill, 1978. "On Cyclical Motion in Dynamic Economics," Discussion Papers 334, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jesús Antón & Emilio Cerdá & Elena Huergo, 1998. "Sensitivity analysis in A class of dynamic optimization models," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 97-121, June.
- Love, David R. F., 1997. "A dynamic general equilibrium model of industrialization when manufactures are unnecessary," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 357-385, December.
- Baierla, Gary & Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1998. "The role of capital depreciation in multi-sectoral models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 467-479, January.
- Wolff, Reiner, 1997. "Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 267-282, April.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1991. "On the policy function in continuos time economic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2763, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:1:p:88-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed