Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaganovich, Michael, 1998. "Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1575-1603, August.
- Brock, William A. & Gale, David, 1969. "Optimal growth under factor augmenting progress," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-243, October.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2005. "Classical General Equilibrium Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633302.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994.
"The Sources of Growth,"
9411002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Endogenous Growth in Multisector Ramsey Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 403-421, May.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995.
"Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?,"
NBER Working Papers
5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1994. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," International Finance Discussion Papers 463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1979. "Optimal Economic Growth and Turnpike Theorems," Working Papers 267, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1996.
"Returns to scale in U.S. production: estimates and implications,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
546, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G, 1997. "Returns to Scale in U.S. Production: Estimates and Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 249-283, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1996. "Analysis of a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Capital Income Taxation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996. "A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Odile Poulsen & Alain Venditti, 2003. "On Intersectoral allocations, factors substitutability and multiple long-run growth paths," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 175-183, 01.
- Benhabib, J. & Meng, Q. & Nishimura, K., 1999.
"Indeterminacy Under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies,"
99-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000. "Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Levhari, David & Liviatan, Nissan, 1972. "On stability in the saddle-point sense," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 88-93, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:31-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.