Endogenous Growth in Multisector Ramsey Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996.
"Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey,"
96-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996. "Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wong, Kar-Yiu, 1997. "Endogenous growth and international trade: A survey," Discussion Papers, Series II 337, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2006. "On unbounded growth with heterogenous consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 807-826, November.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi & Roy, Santanu, 2007.
"A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 435-460, January.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005. "A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth," Discussion Paper Series 173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2013.
"On the emergence of competitive equilibrium growth cycles,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 397-427, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2013. "On the emergence of competitive equilibrium growth cycles," Post-Print hal-00756574, HAL.
- Kaganovich, Michael, 1998.
"Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1575-1603, August.
- Kaganovich, M., 1997. "Sustained Endogenous Growth with Decreasing Returns and Heterogeneous Capital II," Papers 97-005, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Badibanga, Thaddee Mutumba, 2008. "Analyzing Growth and Welfare Effects of Public Policies in Models of Endogenous Growth with Human Capital: Evidence from South Africa," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6431, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2005. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation (Growth)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000886, David K. Levine.
- Santanu Roy, 2010. "On sustained economic growth with wealth effects," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:37:y:1996:i:2:p:403-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.