Analyzing Growth and Welfare Effects of Public Policies in Models of Endogenous Growth with Human Capital: Evidence from South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boldrin, Michele, 2005.
"Public education and capital accumulation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 85-109, June.
- Michele Boldrin, 1992. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers 1017, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michele Boldrin, 1993. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9301, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Trimborn, Timo & Koch, Karl-Josef & Steger, Thomas M., 2008.
"Multidimensional Transitional Dynamics: A Simple Numerical Procedure,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 301-319, June.
- Timo Trimborn & Karl-Josef Koch & Thomas M. Steger, 2004. "Multi-dimensional transitional dynamics : a simple numerical procedure," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/35, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Karl-Josef Koch & Timo Trimborn & Thomas M. Steger, 2005. "Multi-Dimensional Transitional Dynamics: A Simple Numerical Procedure," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 121-05, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Timo Trimborn & Karl-Josef Koch & Thomas Steger, 2006. "Multi-Dimensional Transitional Dynamics: A Simple Numberical Procedure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1745, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boucekkine Raouf & Ruiz Tamarit Ramon, 2004.
"Imbalance Effects in the Lucas Model: an Analytical Exploration,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Ramon, RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2004. "Imbalance effects in the Lucas model : An analytical exploration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, 2004. "Imbalance effects in the Lucas model: an analytical exploration," CORE Discussion Papers 2004008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ TAMARIT, Ramon, 2004. "Imbalance effects in the Lucas model: an analytical exploration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1755, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Endogenous Growth in Multisector Ramsey Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 403-421, May.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 1998.
"Fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with human capital accumulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 323-355, July.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 1996. "Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Human Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9609, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Caballe, Jordi & Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical and Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1042-1067, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-11-18 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-18 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2008-11-18 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2008-11-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.