Report NEP-HAP-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanna Dudek, 2008. "Subjective aspects of economic poverty. Ordered response model approach," Working Papers 29, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile & Phongsack Manivong & Leslie L. Roos, 2008. "Child Health and Young Adult Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies, James B. & Sandstrom, Susanna & Shorrocks, Anthony & Wolff, Edward N., 2008. "The World Distribution of Household Wealth," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2008/03, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Rizov, Marian, 2008. "The rise of obesity in transition economies: theory and evidence from Russian longitudinal monitoring survey," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6556, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Colombia:The Cases of Bogotá and Medellín," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005126, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Badibanga, Thaddee Mutumba, 2008. "Analyzing Growth and Welfare Effects of Public Policies in Models of Endogenous Growth with Human Capital: Evidence from South Africa," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6431, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2008. "Socioeconomic Status, Neighborhood, Household Behavior, and Children's Health in the United States: Evidence from Children's Health Survey Data," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6244, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Guyonne Kalb & Ha Vu, 2008. "The Dynamics of Welfare Participation among Women Who Experienced Teenage Motherhood in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Brosio, Giorgio & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "The welfare costs of national standards: a contribution to the debate on the outcomes of de/centralization," POLIS Working Papers 113, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christina Felfe, 2008. "The Child Penalty - What about Job Amenities?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-22, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Shawn Fremstad & Rebecca Ray & Hye Jin Rho, 2008. "Working Families and Economic Insecurity in the States: The Role of Job Quality and Work Supports," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).