The Dynamics of Welfare Participation among Women Who Experienced Teenage Motherhood in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sung‐Hee Jeon & Guyonne Kalb & Ha Vu, 2011. "The Dynamics of Welfare Participation among Women Who Experienced Teenage Motherhood in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(277), pages 235-251, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trinh Le & Guyonne Kalb & Felix Leung, 2015.
"Outcomes for teenage mothers in the first years after birth,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 18(3), pages 255-279.
- Guyonne Kalb & Trinh Le & Felix Leung, 2014. "Outcomes for Teenage Mothers in the First Years after Birth," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-11-18 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2008n22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .