Classical General Equilibrium Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007.
"On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- Ali Khan, M. & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2007. "On a uniform turnpike of the third kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 641, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2009. "Adaptive Rolling Plans Are Good," MPRA Paper 42043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2006. "Undiscounted optimal growth in the two-sector Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model: a synthesis of the value-loss approach and dynamic programming," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 341-362, October.
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2010. "On the non-existence of optimal programs in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan (RSS) model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 94-98, November.
- Ali Khan, M. & Mitra, Tapan, 2008. "Growth in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model: Undiscounted optimal policy with a strictly concave welfare function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 707-732, July.
- Bertrand Crettez & Naila Hayek & Jean-Michel Courtault, 2004. "On the differentiability of the benefit function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(5), pages 1-6.
- Cass, David, 2008. "Compatible beliefs and equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 625-640, July.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2005.
"On topological chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 127-133, July.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Topological Chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-18, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Michael Turk, 2006. "The fault line of axiomatization: Walras' linkage of physics with economics," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 195-212.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giorgio Rampa, 2010.
"Monopolistic competition and new products: a conjectural equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 5(1), pages 55-76, June.
- Bogliacino, F & Rampa, G, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and New Products: A Conjectural Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 15120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2009. "Ricardo Meets China, India and U.S. Three Hundred Years Later," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jérôme, 2010. "Wassily Leontief and Léon Walras: the Production as a Circular Flow," MPRA Paper 30207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:5:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2014. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: the case of Hong Kong Housing Market," MPRA Paper 58770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2007. "On the smoothness of optimal paths II: some local turnpike results," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 30(2), pages 137-150, November.
- Adriana Piazza, 2009. "The optimal harvesting problem with a land market: a characterization of the asymptotic convergence," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 113-138, July.
- Khan, M. Ali & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2009. "On existence of optimal programs: The RSS model without concavity assumptions on felicities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 624-633, September.
More about this item
Keywordsclassical general equilibrium theory; McKenzie model;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262633302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .