Undiscounted optimal growth in the two-sector Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model: a synthesis of the value-loss approach and dynamic programming
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2007. "Optimal Growth In A Two-Sector Rss Model Without Discounting: A Geometric Investigation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 191-225.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-181, July.
- Mukul Majumdar & Manfred Nermuth, 1982. "Dynamic Optimization in Non-Convex Models with Irreversible Investment: Monotonicity and Turnpike Results (Now published in Zeitschrift für National-Ökonomie (Journal of National Economics), vol.42, N," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2005. "Classical General Equilibrium Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633302, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:29:y:2006:i:2:p:341-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.