Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Two Sector Growth Model with Fixed Coefficients," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 253-262.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1983. "Turnpike theory, discounted utility, and the von Neumann facet," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 330-352, August.
- W. A. Brock, 1970. "On Existence of Weakly Maximal Programmes in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 275-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2013.
"Information stickiness on general equilibrium and endogenous cycles,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-43.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Information stickiness in general equilibrium and endogenous cycles," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Khalifa, Sherif, 2013. "Undiscounted optimal growth with consumable capital and capital-intensive consumption goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 118-135.
- Khalifa, Sherif, 2011. "Undiscounted optimal growth with consumable capital and labor-intensive consumption goods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1673-1682, July.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Minako Fujio, 2009. "Optimal Transition Dynamics In The Leontief Two-Sector Growth Model With Durable Capital: The Case Of Capital Intensive Consumption Goods," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 490-511.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:66:y:2008:i:2:p:420-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .